• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

calisthenics

rayray715

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
im limited to doing only calisthenics due to injury. i mostly due push ups. what rep range per set, how many sets, and how often for productive workout?

im limited to doing only calisthenics due to injury. i mostly due push ups. what rep range per set, how many sets, and how often for productive workout?

Back in the day, when faced with the same situation, I found that using a deck of cards could really help out.

Take a deck of cards, draw one, and do that amount in push ups. Face cards being, 10 reps, and aces, 15 reps. Continue through the deck as many times as you can, with little rest.This will burn after awhile...

Back in the day, when faced with the same situation, I found that using a deck of cards could really help out.

Take a deck of cards, draw one, and do that amount in push ups. Face cards being, 10 reps, and aces, 15 reps. Continue through the deck as many times as you can, with little rest.This will burn after awhile...

That's a cool technique to always keep you guessing.. might be good to have a set amount of rest in between each set.

You can do many variations of pushups and also squat jumps, pull ups, bodyweight rows

This is used a lot in prison. Are you an Ex-con?

This is used a lot in prison. Are you an Ex-con?

Haha... Well, if you consider being a Jarhead trapped aboard a navy ship for months prison...then yeah!

Besides, how did you attain that information?:D

That's a cool technique to always keep you guessing.. might be good to have a set amount of rest in between each set.

You can do many variations of pushups and also squat jumps, pull ups, bodyweight rows

Yep! You have the right idea.:thumb:

Back