• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

fast action S-drol cycles

herortjr

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hi there, I am 43 years old 5,9 and 215 lbs. I have been lifting for quite some time on and off, I started back up about five months ago and I am looking to gain some strength and also bulk up. i am looking into taking s-drol. can anyone pls advise as to what cycles I should do . thank you.

Hey, another old fart!

:)

How much fat is on you now, any idea?

Can you describe your diet and your training?

No point getting into the other stuff if your diet and training are fighting you.

my sugest...

400mg primobolan depot a week 1-10
500mg propionate or cypionate a week 1-10
50mg winstrol a day 1-8
50-100mg proviron a day 1-12
for pct clomids only!

here you can get pure gains!

Chrito, you've been warned. Enough with the newbies.

I am not quite sure what my body fat is. I train every day about 2 hours on weigths and 45 to 50 mins. on cardio. my diet is still to be desired. i just have to work hard and maintaining a regular routine for my diet, but I do stay away from junk food, sodas. I do eat alot of chicken, fish, brown rice, salads and I do drink plenty of water.

The reason I ask about your bodyfat is aromatase. The fatter you are, the more estrogen you produce from testosterone. I'd lean out a bit before running anything - and that means eat less food.

How can i determine what my body fat is. and what do you recomend to lean out besides having a stricter diet. i really don't eat that much, but i could definitely use getting rid of more fat.

What do you weigh now?

Without gaining any more muscle than you have now, what weight do you think you'd need to hit if you were to see abs?

Okay, let's call 185 for you about 10% bodyfat. At 185 and 10% bodyfat you'll have about 165 lbs of lean mass. If this is what you have on you now (let's assume it's close), you are at roughly 22-23% bodyfat currently - for most men, this is "juicy" but not what I think of as truly fat. You probably have a tummy that sticks out more than you would like and you probably have love handles. You probably don't have much if any vascularity in your arms, and your muscles - while full and perhaps even "meaty" - look pretty smooth through your upper body.

Sound about right?

well I guess for now, my goal is to reach 185 lbs. and then go from there. or is it okay to run with a cycle, if it's okay what would you suggest.

wow you are good. you are right on the money.

Most people actually DO know their bodyfat and their lean mass. They just don't know it. I pulled all that information out of YOU. :)

well I guess for now, my goal is to reach 185 lbs. and then go from there. or is it okay to run with a cycle, if it's okay what would you suggest.

Get yourself down to 190 and take pictures. If you want to use something to lean out from there, that would be a good time to do it, since from that point you'll be poised to take advantage of the muscle-conservation of running an anabolic while fairly deep into a cut.

I suggest you clean up your diet before you do ANYTHING - at the moment, you are probably under the impression you can just increase your activity level and lean out. Please don't try to do that, you'll lose all your size.

Have you done a cut before?

No i have never really gone for the cut, but I want to do this right, so if you please can steer me in the right direction and give me suggestions as to what to do. i would apreciate it.

Back