Cemproducts.com

Follow Us on Facebook        Subscribe to us on YouTube        Follow Us on Twitter        IronMagLabs on Instagram        Sign Up for our Newsletter

Who got gyno on their first cycle?

Rep Points

Who got gyno on their first cycle?

just wondering what percentage of you guys got gyno during your first cycle? one of my friends told me its impossible to get gyno until you've been juicing for years. i disagreed with him, and am now posting for argument's sake. so who got it first cycle?

Rep Points

Yes you can get it real fast so be smart and get on stock with cycle also nolvadex or arimidex is even better!

Anabolic Trainer

Rep Points

I got gyno for the first time anfter about 6 years of juicing and after doing absolutly insane stack(1500mg testEW,75mg ED dbol,700 mg tren EW, 800mg EQ EW one of last cycles)........Wat gave me gyno was stacking test suspension and test prop at the same time, I never was harder in my life than I was on that stack.... Ever since then I have to use arim or letro on cycles.
    YokedMoFo Stats:
    5'9
    290.5lbs
    16.5% BF

Rep Points

best is to use arimidex on cycles and you are safe 100%

ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

I was just finishing up with my H-Drol cycle (legal prohormone), and I got itchy nipples so I started on my Nolva a few days early.

Rep Points

smart.with prohormones you can get gynomastia even faster then on steroids!

ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Thats a pretty ignorant comment. Its not about whether its a prohormone or the real deal.....you can get it either way.

the true playboy

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by yokedmofo View Post
    I got gyno for the first time anfter about 6 years of juicing and after doing absolutly insane stack(1500mg testEW,75mg ED dbol,700 mg tren EW, 800mg EQ EW one of last cycles)........Wat gave me gyno was stacking test suspension and test prop at the same time, I never was harder in my life than I was on that stack.... Ever since then I have to use arim or letro on cycles.
    thats a stack and a half, that much tren would make me go ape shit
    Quote Originally Posted by Luke8395

But, I've been with girls that had saggy chests and boring butts and they still had no personality. Those girls are usually really bitter. I think they realize they are useless.

Anabolic Trainer

Rep Points

It did! I always was against the "roid rage" sayings until I started using tren a few years back... WOW! I couldnt even stand in line at the grocery store, I just wanted to trample on everyone like a stampeeding elephant. But the strength gains are absoleutly unbelievable on that much tren EW.

I wouldnt take that much nowadays though, with alot of AAS, taking over a certain amount is just a waste.

Quote Originally Posted by kicka19 View Post
    thats a stack and a half, that much tren would make me go ape shit
    YokedMoFo Stats:
    5'9
    290.5lbs
    16.5% BF

ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by chrito View Post
    best is to use arimidex on cycles and you are safe 100%
    My friend was taking Turanabol with 0.5mg Adex from AG-Guys.com per day and he still got gyno....

Unfortunately, I think there is much more to it than just supressing estrogen. Unforunately any time you get gyno people just tell you to megadose Nolva, which doesn't always work.

I just recently after several cycles got my first lump. I had done Superdrol twice, Pheraplex + Superdrol stack, Test + EQ + Winstrol, Superdrol NG and then finally M1T + 4-AD. The M1T + 4-AD cycle gave me a hard lump under my right nipple and I mega dosed it with 80mg of Nolva per day for weeks and it stayed. I was starting to feel the side effects of Nolvadex at that dosage and had to eventually taper down and come off, and now I'm stuck with a lump. So I think even though we are so advanced in technology, we are still only scratching the surface with AAS. My friend took precautions and still got a lump, and I tried Nolvadex to get rid of mine while it was still new (1 day old) and nothing helped soooooo.... Do at your own risk and pray you don't get it.
    Last edited by chronicelite; 01-26-2009 at 12:30 PM.

Anabolic Trainer

Rep Points

Use Letrozole(in small amounts,and read about it first)

I used their arim b4 and it works in large amounts and I never in my life would use nolva again.Thats shit suks doesnt even work for me, i took an nolva only cycle and it gave me gyno symptoms, figure that out. I guess because it "raises testosterone levels" whatever! but letro woooorks great just can get sides real easy on it.

Quote Originally Posted by chronicelite View Post
    My friend was taking Turanabol with 0.5mg Adex from AG-Guys.com per day and he still got gyno....

Unfortunately, I think there is much more to it than just supressing estrogen. Unforunately any time you get gyno people just tell you to megadose Nolva, which doesn't always work.

I just recently after several cycles got my first lump. I had done Superdrol twice, Pheraplex + Superdrol stack, Test + EQ + Winstrol, Superdrol NG and then finally M1T + 4-AD. The M1T + 4-AD cycle gave me a hard lump under my right nipple and I mega dosed it with 80mg of Nolva per day for weeks and it stayed. I was starting to feel the side effects of Nolvadex at that dosage and had to eventually taper down and come off, and now I'm stuck with a lump. So I think even though we are so advanced in technology, we are still only scratching the surface with AAS. My friend took precautions and still got a lump, and I tried Nolvadex to get rid of mine while it was still new (1 day old) and nothing helped soooooo.... Do at your own risk and pray you don't get it.
    YokedMoFo Stats:
    5'9
    290.5lbs
    16.5% BF