ANDRO SHRED!

Facebook    Twitter    YouTube    Instagram

I Don't Hate Jews , I Hate Israel

Page 1 of 14 1234511 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 205
  1. #1
    Registered User
    Splash Log's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Age
    33
    Posts
    1,311

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points
    724176

    Post I Don't Hate Jews , I Hate Israel

    And more importantly Zionism.

    Israel has exploited the idea of identity politics, they've created this idea that if you're Jewish, you MUST support Israel. Since so many hate their policies, a lot of people conclude that they hate the Jews. This is sad and is Israel's fault for forcing people to identify with them.

    I hate Israel, not the Jews. And this is a thread were over time I will educate and intellectually debate the many reasons.

  2. #2
    "It's not a tooma!"


    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    US
    Posts
    379

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points
    722310

    I think you need a hobby

  3. #3
    Registered User
    Splash Log's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Age
    33
    Posts
    1,311

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points
    724176

    Quote Originally Posted by mcguin View Post
    I think you need a hobby
    Thanks I do have a few hobbies, in between I like to spend some time on this message board. Thanks for responding to the topic at hand.

    As I said this is more or less my thesis for this topic. I will try and elaborate on over time, just not at this minute. It is a topic I feel passionate about and I wanted to lay out the groundwork for it. More too come.

  4. #4
    Metrosexual
    DOMS's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    In a van, down by the river...
    Age
    45
    Posts
    32,605

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Rep Points
    1865421879


    I'm okay with not only Jews, but also the policies of Israel.

  5. #5
    Elite Matador member
    HialeahChico305's Avatar


    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    down south
    Posts
    4,689

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points
    924480236


    Quote Originally Posted by mcguin View Post
    I think you need a hobby
    I knew this when he sent out emails with a different user name. Either a new hobby or some good pussy.
    Quote Originally Posted by KelJu View Post
    I dig their music. Mariachi is good, and flamenco is the shit, although flamenco is all over the place. I use to hate Mexicans until I left my hillbilly land, and was able to form my own opinions.

  6. #6
    "It's not a tooma!"


    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    US
    Posts
    379

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points
    722310

    Quote Originally Posted by Splash Log View Post
    Thanks I do have a few hobbies, in between I like to spend some time on this message board. Thanks for responding to the topic at hand.

    As I said this is more or less my thesis for this topic. I will try and elaborate on over time, just not at this minute. It is a topic I feel passionate about and I wanted to lay out the groundwork for it. More too come.
    i thought you just wanted attention since your post is anything less than entertaining...

    p.s.- I'm sure israel doesnt like you either...

  7. #7
    Registered User
    bio-chem's Avatar


    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Utah
    Age
    37
    Posts
    9,213

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    7
    Thanked in
    5 Posts
    Rep Points
    352912795


    Quote Originally Posted by DOMS View Post
    I'm okay with not only Jews, but also the policies of Israel.
    i support this
    Quote Originally Posted by LAM View Post
    Sheep get their news from the media, I get my news from Facebook. That's where the real unbiased news is found. any everyone from IM that is friends with me on FB knows this.

  8. #8
    Registered User
    Splash Log's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Age
    33
    Posts
    1,311

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points
    724176

    Quote Originally Posted by mcguin View Post
    i thought you just wanted attention since your post is anything less than entertaining...

    p.s.- I'm sure israel doesnt like you either...
    Its meant to be educational, my friend

    First you must understand the mindset of the people running the country:

    "We declare openly that the Arabs have no right to settle on even one centimeter of Eretz Israel...Force is all they do or ever will understand. We shall use the ultimate force until the Palestinians come crawling to us on all fours."
    --Rafael Eitan, chief of staff of the Israel Defense Forces, quoted in Yediot Ahronot, April 13, 1983, and The New York Times, April 14, 1983.

  9. #9
    Voodoo Doll
    ELITE MEMBER
    Little Wing's Avatar


    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Bangor, Maine
    Posts
    37,170

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    137
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    121
    Thanked in
    104 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647


    Maybe we should give the Mexicans Brazil then hate the Brazilian people when they refuse to just fork over their land.

    Israelis are starting to hate Israel and what their politicians are doing in their name.

    you don't get what you wish for ~ you get what you work for

    ...






  10. #10
    Voodoo Doll
    ELITE MEMBER
    Little Wing's Avatar


    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Bangor, Maine
    Posts
    37,170

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    137
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    121
    Thanked in
    104 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647


    Israelis Against Israel

    If you were a captive of the US mind control
    policies (i.e. the corporate news media) you'd
    believe two things:


    1. Israel is "defending" itself against the
    Palestinians


    2. All Israelis support their government's
    policy of endless war against Palestinian
    civilians
    .

    It's this second lie that the US-Israeli media
    mafia guards most closely - and desperately hopes
    Americans never figure out.


    Contrary to Israeli war party propaganda in the US, not all Jews and not all Israelis support Israel's Nazi-like conduct in the Occupied Territories...

    you don't get what you wish for ~ you get what you work for

    ...






  11. #11
    Registered User
    bio-chem's Avatar


    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Utah
    Age
    37
    Posts
    9,213

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    7
    Thanked in
    5 Posts
    Rep Points
    352912795


    Quote Originally Posted by Splash Log View Post
    Its meant to be educational, my friend

    First you must understand the mindset of the people running the country:

    "We declare openly that the Arabs have no right to settle on even one centimeter of Eretz Israel...Force is all they do or ever will understand. We shall use the ultimate force until the Palestinians come crawling to us on all fours."
    --Rafael Eitan, chief of staff of the Israel Defense Forces, quoted in Yediot Ahronot, April 13, 1983, and The New York Times, April 14, 1983.
    7 million people surrounded by 30 million who want to wipe them out.

    any chance you want to post some of the Islamic leaders inflaming statements stating what they want to do to the Jews? y'now because this thread is about education and all
    Quote Originally Posted by LAM View Post
    Sheep get their news from the media, I get my news from Facebook. That's where the real unbiased news is found. any everyone from IM that is friends with me on FB knows this.

  12. #12
    Registered User
    bio-chem's Avatar


    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Utah
    Age
    37
    Posts
    9,213

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    7
    Thanked in
    5 Posts
    Rep Points
    352912795


    Quote Originally Posted by Little Wing View Post
    Maybe we should give the Mexicans Brazil then hate the Brazilian people when they refuse to just fork over their land.
    .
    This is an extremely simplistic comparison that is not really even valid.

    We didn't do anything. This was a british plan. The UK controlled Palestine. This was started after WW1 and completed by the united nations after WW2.

    The biggest mistake of the Arab people was declaring war on Israel after Isreal declared independence. Anyone care to take a look at a map of what was originally given to the Jews? This plan had merits. Multiple wars have left the palestinian people with less and less land.
    Quote Originally Posted by LAM View Post
    Sheep get their news from the media, I get my news from Facebook. That's where the real unbiased news is found. any everyone from IM that is friends with me on FB knows this.

  13. #13
    Voodoo Doll
    ELITE MEMBER
    Little Wing's Avatar


    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Bangor, Maine
    Posts
    37,170

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    137
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    121
    Thanked in
    104 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647


    Israeli bulldozer kills American protester

    Israeli bulldozer runs over 23-year-old woman

    Tuesday, March 25, 2003 Posted: 4:19 PM EST (2119 GMT)



    RAFAH, Gaza (CNN) -- An Israeli bulldozer killed an American woman Sunday who had been protesting its use to destroy Palestinian houses in Rafah.
    The woman, Rachel Corrie, 23, of Olympia, Washington, was taken to a hospital, where she died of her injuries. She was a senior at Evergreen State College in Olympia but was not enrolled this quarter, the school said.

    "She was raising her hands and yelling at the bulldozer driver to stop," Arraf said. "The bulldozer driver paid no attention. ... He buried Rachel with dirt, which ended up, obviously, knocking her down. Then he ran over her, and then reversed and ran over her again."

    you don't get what you wish for ~ you get what you work for

    ...






  14. #14
    Voodoo Doll
    ELITE MEMBER
    Little Wing's Avatar


    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Bangor, Maine
    Posts
    37,170

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    137
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    121
    Thanked in
    104 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647


    Quote Originally Posted by bio-chem View Post
    This is an extremely simplistic comparison that is not really even valid.

    We didn't do anything. This was a british plan. The UK controlled Palestine. This was started after WW1 and completed by the united nations after WW2.

    The biggest mistake of the Arab people was declaring war on Israel after Isreal declared independence. Anyone care to take a look at a map of what was originally given to the Jews? This plan had merits. Multiple wars have left the palestinian people with less and less land.

    i know, my point is who had the authority to give away someone else's land? if you listen to the Israeli's protesting against the Israeli military actions today they are saying this is not a military protecting or representing it's people but a military endangering it's people with it's greed for land it has no right to take.

    you don't get what you wish for ~ you get what you work for

    ...






  15. #15
    Voodoo Doll
    ELITE MEMBER
    Little Wing's Avatar


    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Bangor, Maine
    Posts
    37,170

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    137
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    121
    Thanked in
    104 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647



    you don't get what you wish for ~ you get what you work for

    ...






Similar Threads

  1. Israel ends ad campaign aimed at American Jews
    By squigader in forum Anything Goes
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 12-04-2011, 02:47 PM
  2. Hope you hate this cause I hate you
    By withoutrulers in forum Anything Goes
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 08-09-2010, 06:29 PM
  3. I hate fat!
    By kyle64 in forum Diet & Nutrition
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 05-13-2010, 02:44 PM
  4. ya know what I HATE...
    By ROID in forum Anything Goes
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 08-05-2009, 05:03 PM
  5. Know what I hate...
    By Dale Mabry in forum Training
    Replies: 56
    Last Post: 10-22-2006, 05:15 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Copyright© 2001-2017 IronMag® Bodybuilding Forums