• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

gaining mass...

JAja04

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hi My friends:

Trying to add some beef to the frame currently.. with empahsis on my upper back.. which seems to be lagging. How many times/often do you recommend training weekly.. I've been training on and off for 5 years. Statisitics are 5'11" 215lbs. I currently am doing 3 days a week..

Any opinoions?

Jay

hi have you tried going as far down as 1-2 days a week one day a week intense workout do your sets with heavy weight and then after you fail take some weight of and go to failure again and so on it will be agony . make sure you do deep squats very important and ad oats to your shakes and eat a bowl at night and in the morning its amazing how this can add up to more mass i got stuck at 190 and this really made me jump over the hurdle i ate as normal then added 2 oat dishes and added them to all my shakes ps blend them and cutting it to 1 a week workout really made the differance
hope you meet all your goals:thumb::wacko:

hi have you tried going as far down as 1-2 days a week one day a week intense workout do your sets with heavy weight and then after you fail take some weight of and go to failure again and so on it will be agony . make sure you do deep squats very important and ad oats to your shakes and eat a bowl at night and in the morning its amazing how this can add up to more mass i got stuck at 190 and this really made me jump over the hurdle i ate as normal then added 2 oat dishes and added them to all my shakes ps blend them and cutting it to 1 a week workout really made the differance
hope you meet all your goals:thumb::wacko:

:hmmm: is this a joke?

Trying to add some beef to the frame currently.. with empahsis on my upper back.. which seems to be lagging.

What exercises are you doing now to target your back?

Back