• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

21 Year old training methods/possible to overtrain?

djk80

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hey Guys,

Im farily knowledable on how to workout and train etc....

My only question is that because I am younger and my test levels are prob higher being 21 is it possible to work a body part more then 2 times per week?

I find that my musceles recover very quick , some more then others but still some days when I workout my chest I can do 4x6 sets of dips in the mourning and then at night I can do the same thing without any lag from the mourning workout.....Same thing goes for other workouts like bench press or ab workouts...It seems I could almost work them out twice a day or even back to back days if I wanted.....

I dont feel like im overtraining at all and I can do them without any noticable difference of working out earlier in the day or anything......Should I continue this or am I still "overtraining" ? I know when test levels are high when taking anabolics and people train like crazy so not sure if this type of workingout is acceptable considering my age and test.. levels'

Please any info is helpful thanks

based on your question, I think you need to re-think the statement "I am fairly knowledegable on training."

You can't quantify overtraining in one session or one week. Try doing what you are doing for a significant amount of time and you will reach a state of overtraining.

Moreover, doing what you are doing is a great way to overwork the tissue and lead to injury. We grow when we are OUTSIDE of the gym, resting; not in it! In the gym we tear down tissue. We adapt when we rest and that is when we improve. If you keep tearing down tissue, eventually it will catch up with you.

patrick

Dam P I was gonna say the EXACT same thing you stated as your first sentence.

The deal is what do you want to accomplish. Hell I can do four sets of thirty dips in the morn and night.

Youre not gonna get harder or larger by working out six times a day. But you will weaken everything and make your longterm goals that much harder to achieve.

i use to do the same thing... just try and do chest twice a week but when you do add more weight and train harder i guess... sounds like your body is use to the same workouts... try switching up you exercises

Knowledgeable on training not body building

I use to play pro hockey we focused more on stamina not muscle building to the degree of body building

but ok thanks for the comments guys thanks ..

I wish I could come to winnipeg and train your ass you wouldnt want to get back on that dam dip bar for a week.

LOL i love doing that to people

Back