• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Hello another newbie looking for advice

dekroon

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hello my name is travis I've been viewing this website for a couple of months now and was hoping that you guys could point me in the right direction. I'm 29 years old, 6ft 1in, and 185 lbs and out of shape. Up untill about 2 years ago I weighed about 160 pounds I was always very skinny. I would like to burn some fat which is mostly all in the mid section, but also want to build muscle, I'm not looking to get huge just lean and cut. I'm very uneducated about all of this and was hoping to receive some advice. I've been lifting weights and doing arobic exercises for the last 2 months with little gain, I have lost 7 pounds. I just started taking tren extreme which was recommended to me by an employee at a supplement store. I was wondering what you guys think of this product? I'm open to and very interested in taking anabolic steroids but feel like I need to educate myself more before doing so I honestly don't even know where to start. Any advice and information would be appreciated. Thanks, guys!

I've also been eating healthy mostly just fish and chicken and drinking lots of water. don't drink any soda but i do drink liqour about once a week

Last edited:
Fix your diet and get back into shape first. Don't buy anymore of that tren-extreme shit. Get some whey instead, better off...a couple nice lean steaks. Hold off using AAS, at least for now.

You can think of using small doses of HGH to help you with some fat loss and some definition/tone (or perhaps some GHRP-6). I'd say 2-3iu ed of HGH. At age 29, I'd use it anyway. Once your diet, training schedule, etc. is all in sync...then you may want to toy with the notion of AAS. If you are out of shape, AAS won't change that...you have to have your diet and training down.

I'd only consider using AAS once you no longer continue to put on gains naturally and want more...and are in good overall health of course. Look into some HGH, much safer and a healthier bet in your case. Good luck.

/V

Victorz706 Is Right Go With The A Good Diet And Training Schedule Maybe Some Hgh And A Lil T3 2 Pill A Day Max

HGH is a very expensive way to try and fix a guy who is skinny with a little bodyfat, 29 years old is not so old that anyone should be dreaming of this kind of expense because someone has 10 pounds of fat on them due to laziness.

From 160 to 185 pounds and you guys are trying to get someone to spend $5-$20 a day to fix this? Come on now. Exercise and some dietary fixes should take care of this, if drugs were "neccessary" to fix this then you will be relying on drugs to fix everything, forever. This isn't a 400 pound person in an act of desperation, this is a cry of laziness.

Fix your problems the right way, if you can't figure it out without drugs you are going to go right back to square one once you get off. I'm 6'2" and I felt like a twig at 205 so I know you aren't that huge that you can't fix this with mere WEEKS of work.

Junk pills from a store won't fix this, and you hardly have much to work on period. My brother is 5'8" and 185 pounds and he is tiny, I'm not about to tell him to start taking a bunch of drugs to fix anything about being "too big."

Only in America.

HGH is a very expensive way to try and fix a guy who is skinny with a little bodyfat, 29 years old is not so old that anyone should be dreaming of this kind of expense because someone has 10 pounds of fat on them due to laziness.

From 160 to 185 pounds and you guys are trying to get someone to spend $5-$20 a day to fix this? Come on now. Exercise and some dietary fixes should take care of this, if drugs were "neccessary" to fix this then you will be relying on drugs to fix everything, forever. This isn't a 400 pound person in an act of desperation, this is a cry of laziness.

Fix your problems the right way, if you can't figure it out without drugs you are going to go right back to square one once you get off. I'm 6'2" and I felt like a twig at 205 so I know you aren't that huge that you can't fix this with mere WEEKS of work.

Junk pills from a store won't fix this, and you hardly have much to work on period. My brother is 5'8" and 185 pounds and he is tiny, I'm not about to tell him to start taking a bunch of drugs to fix anything about being "too big."

Only in America.

i blame it on the internet... oh no wait, mudge is from the internet!
j/k bro i dont think peoples around here know how huge you is since you took down your pics so long ago.

HGH expensive if you not buy from right place..i love to take hgh

I was tempted to try it too, but anyone under 35, possibly even older depending on genetics - wont see very much benefit out of it at all.

Unless you are already a big juicer needing another boost, or getting over an injury, its going to likely be wasted dinero.

Yes, I am from the internet :grin: I am 258 pounds at the moment, not really huge, but drug free with so-so genetics. For certain people in life I see absolutely nothing wrong with doing a little of this or that, but someone who feels out of shape at 185 pounds 6'2" just needs to get out and do something for a few minutes a day, there isn't room on that kind of frame for very much "out of shape" at all. If the problem "cant" be fixed by the user of said body, then constant reliance on drugs will be a problem built by that same operator of the body. How do I fix this? How do I fix that?

This makes me feel like if I took my motorcycle to a shop because I got a nail in the tire and they told me I need Marchesini magnesium 16.5" wheels and 5 different kind of tires depending on road conditions... No, I have a small problem to fix I don't need to get all this crap to fix my small problem. Completely unrelated and weird analogy I know, but this is silly to have someone spending $2-$5 per iu of something that won't do jack shit for 6 months and STILL wont do much of anything at that, to fix someone who can't possibly have much work ahead of them without any kind of drug use or expenditure at all. If I were 185 pounds I could walk down the block and already look in better shape! Lets not throw money and drugs at everything, thats all, its just silly...

Lets say this were me and I was going to run something to help me anyway, GH would be the very last thing on my mind UNLESS I had injuries or money falling out of my rear end. A simple cycle of test for someone who never touched anything and was 185 pounds would make this look like a new body, provided said operator of body ate somewhat decent. Considering the low weight at this height I imagine eating is an afterthought and not something high on the priority list, without working on that first drugs are pretty meaningless because nothing would be kept and "gains" would probably suck a bit.

Back