• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

the psycho bulk sustanon,deca,mdrol stack?

dizdabiz

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Im going to be doing a cycle soon as i have 15 organon sustanon 250 and 12 organon deca's now ill also be using cels mdrol...

my history is im old enough to have teenage kids,ive been pumping on and off for over 15 years,ive done half a cycle od dbol,sustanon and deca before but halfway through i had a death in the family and slipped down a slippery slope of drugs and alcohol,obviously there was no pct!,so this would be my first real cycle and i have'nt been to the gym in a long time so theres no garantee that ill be starting the cycle straight away
also
anabolic innovations cycle support for blood pressure,prostate,immune system,liver,heart health,cholestrol.

mega fish oil caps-5n a day
mega multi vitamin-2 a day
liv 52-for liver dosage according to pack
hydrolyzed collagen,cissus,glucosamine for joints
as well as kelp for thyroid,potassium and taurine for cramps,enzyme formula and artichoke for digestion,zinc for testosterone support
and a valerian root formula and maybe zma for sleep

also no explode pre workout,cell mass after workout and nitrix 3 times a day
protein coming from,eggs,chicken,beef,100%beef burgers,fish,cottage cheese,peanut butter,yogurt and pulses is going to be 3/4/500 aday
complex carbs are going to be sweet and normal potato,yam,plaintain,bread,white/brown past/rice/cous cous,porridge oats,cereal etc...simple carbs straight after a workout,uncapped as the skys the limit caloriewise for me
as well as veg,salad etc...

weights sessions are going to hard,dirty and heavy,maybe a 3 day on 1-2 days off(still deciding due to work schedule) ie-mon-chest and bi,tri's and forarms, tue-legs&back- wed-shoulders,traps,stomach and obliques, i will be hitting every body part with 3X10 with a variety of exercises roughly 5 different ones which has worked great for me in the past.

now the cycle im thinking of is...
week 1-10 mg mdrol-1 sus-1dec
week 2-20mg mdrol-1 sus 1 dec
week 3-20mg mdrol- 2sus 2dec
week 4-20mg mdrol-2sus 2 dec
week 5-2 sus 2 dec
week 6-2 sus 2 dec
week 7- 2 sus 1 dec
week 8-2 sus 1 dec
week 9- 1 sus
week 10-
week 11-
week 12-
week 13-50 mg clomid-nolva 40
week 14 50mg clomid-nolva-20
week 15 50mg clomid-nolva-20
week16 50mg clomid-nolva-10

im also thinking about using hcg,maybe 500 e3d on cycle?

now i dont know how im going to react gyno wise but i reckon i might by some letro,so when i get rushed by all that testosterone,if there is any problems i can stop it dead!

now this is all subject to change as im still researching and learning,so what do you think and what would you do with the same products as ive got?

thanks in advance yeah!

welcome...your cycle is not ok!
why not go with 2ml each!

500mg sustanon a week 1-12
400mg deca a week 1-10
20mg nolvadex a day 1-14 to not got gyno
clomids and hcg for end

and i hope you got real gear so you can get for sure 20-30lbs in 12 weeks cycle!

chirs

cheers bro,but all i got is is the 15 sus and the 12 decs,so maybe i need to do 500mg a week of sus from w1-w7 and ill do the last 250 of sus on w8,and do 400mg of dec from w1 to w6,either that or like you said maybe just wait till i can sort out more juice and do a proper cycle!

cheers and thanks for the advice bro!

How about this? im still in the research,learning and planning stage of doing the cycle

im thinking of using the mdrol as a kickstart and finisher to make the cycle longerand im maybe thinking of doing this cycle

week1-mdrol-20mg-sus 500mg-deca 400mg
week2-mdrol-20mg-sus 500mg-deca 400mg
week3-mdrol-20mg-sus 500mg-deca 400mg
week4-mdrol-30mg-sus 500mg-deca 400mg
week5-mdrol-30mg-sus 500mg-deca 400mg
week6-sus 500mg deca 400mg
week7-sus 500mg-mdrol 30mg
week8-sus 250 mg-mdrol 30mg
week9-mdrol 20 mg
week10-mdrol 20mg
week11-clomid 50mg-nolva
week12-clomid 50mg-nolva40mg
week13-clomid 50 mg-nolva 20mg
week14-clomid 50 mg-nolva 20mg
week15-clomid 50 mg-nolva 10mg

also hcg will probably be used at 500iu e3d

I know that the mdrol dosage is high,but im looking for maximum muscle but everything is all subject to review and change,my main question is the mdrol from week 7-finish,is it a good idea and will i still reap benefits or will i only see sides? has anyone used any oral as a kick start and finish and if so what was the pro's and cons?

thanks in advance bro!

How about this? im still in the research,learning and planning stage of doing the cycle

im thinking of using the mdrol as a kickstart and finisher to make the cycle longerand im maybe thinking of doing this cycle

week1-mdrol-20mg-sus 500mg-deca 400mg
week2-mdrol-20mg-sus 500mg-deca 400mg
week3-mdrol-20mg-sus 500mg-deca 400mg
week4-mdrol-30mg-sus 500mg-deca 400mg
week5-mdrol-30mg-sus 500mg-deca 400mg
week6-sus 500mg deca 400mg
week7-sus 500mg-mdrol 30mg
week8-sus 250 mg-mdrol 30mg
week9-mdrol 20 mg
week10-mdrol 20mg
week11-clomid 50mg-nolva
week12-clomid 50mg-nolva40mg
week13-clomid 50 mg-nolva 20mg
week14-clomid 50 mg-nolva 20mg
week15-clomid 50 mg-nolva 10mg

also hcg will probably be used at 500iu e3d

I know that the mdrol dosage is high,but im looking for maximum muscle but everything is all subject to review and change,my main question is the mdrol from week 7-finish,is it a good idea and will i still reap benefits or will i only see sides? has anyone used any oral as a kick start and finish and if so what was the pro's and cons?

thanks in advance bro!

Dude!!! M-drol for 9 weeks!!!? I hope to god you didnt do this...if so your probably looking like Homer Simpson with your jaundice ass! Not good...

welcome...your cycle is not ok!
why not go with 2ml each!

500mg sustanon a week 1-12
400mg deca a week 1-10
20mg nolvadex a day 1-14 to not got gyno
clomids and hcg for end

and i hope you got real gear so you can get for sure 20-30lbs in 12 weeks cycle!

chirs

Poor acvice bro, never use nolvadex with deca. Use and AI, aromatase inhibitor.

. .. . this is fkg tragic . . .

Not exactly what I expected to see when I read "pyscho bulk" lol.

In all honesty you need more gear to run anything decent but IF this is really all you have/can get your best option is

1/2 of sust(125mg) shot eod
1/2 of deca(100mg) shot eod

this will give you ~437mg of test/week for 8 1/2 weeks
and ~350mg of deca/week for ~7 weeks

still not a very good cycle but better better for consistency, you won't like shooting eod and you really need more to put anything worth while together.

pct 2 weeks after last shot of test
nolva 40/40/20/20

Low dose of an AI through cycle

IML Gear Cream!
This is too complex for a first a first cycle bro, you are making things far more difficult for yourself. I would consider this to be your first cycle since you never completed one in the past. No mdrol, no nolva.

If sust is all you have...so be it. Next time pick out a single ester test to use.

If you insist on stacking deca and test...it should look something like this.

500mg test (in your case sust...so you can bump it up a bit if you want) 1-12
400mg deca 1-10 (cut the deca at least 2 weeks before your last test shot.

.5mg Adex ED or EOD...see how your body reacts 1-15 (until PCT)
HCG 800-1000iu ew (divided in two shots) 2-12

Begin PCT 3 weeks after your last shot.

Clomid: First 2 days 200mg, there after 100/75/75/50

Good luck.

/V

Back