• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

lol poor kid

is this real life??? hahahhaha

Hahaha now you know what it looks like if a kid gets high.

hahaha, that kids' trippin balls!!

:D That poor little kid is higher than the moon!

i'll stick to novocaine.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah!

Hahahahahahahahahahahaha!

That poor kid, my ass. I pay top fucking dollar to feel that way every now and then.

I had 3 teeth removed when I was 11, I still remember how fucked up I was... It was summer vacation and Summer School with Mark Harmon was on HBO. I particularly recall the horror film scene in the classroom it was surreal beyond anything my young mind had ever experienced. I think that was the defining moment for my love of the weird, strange and surreal things in the world. I also had Tylenol 4 so for 3 days I was on one continuous mind trip....

I also remember laying in the backseat on my way home and watching buildings through the window. I sort of hallucinated that it was my funeral procession and I was being carried by my friends in an open casket... Images would slowly float by outside the window and it was partially opened making them refract and bend a little bit so they all looked like they were bowing to me and then popping straight up as we passed...that memory always comes back to me.

Last edited:
That must be some Kingston Super Skunk.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah!

Hahahahahahahahahahahaha!

That poor kid, my ass. I pay top fucking dollar to feel that way every now and then.

Lol I was thinking the same thing. On another forum they said what he was on... it started with a K

IML Gear Cream!
Lol I was thinking the same thing. On another forum they said what he was on... it started with a K

I am a damn near self taught pharmacist, and I can't think of any pain killer drugs appropriate for a child that starts with the letter "K".

It was my first thought, too. But, that is why I included "appropriate for children" in my post.

So I went back and did some ketamine research, and low and behold, they do still give it to kids as anaesthetise. Surprised the shit out of me. I thought only vets used it still. Either way, I snorted up a gram of that shit in 30 minutes and spent the night in a fucking K-hole coma. I would pay almost anything to get me an 8-ball of that shit again.

It was my first thought, too. But, that is why I included "appropriate for children" in my post.

So I went back and did some ketamine research, and low and behold, they do still give it to kids as anaesthetise. Surprised the shit out of me. I thought only vets used it still. Either way, I snorted up a gram of that shit in 30 minutes and spent the night in a fucking K-hole coma. I would pay almost anything to get me an 8-ball of that shit again.
I could see that I remember one time special K had me so out that when I looked straight at someone all that I saw was from their waist down, I kept asking my friends if my eyes were wide open and they would say yes....it would come and go....but when he said I can't see anything that was my first thought....

Wow I got ripped off when I had my wisdom teeth yanked. I just got a local :(
Heard every bone crunching crack and later felt it. Bummer, I missed out.

Damn that was funny video though.

LOL, get a life.

I was waiting for someone to *uck up the lyrics

Back