• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Transformers 2: Revenge of the Faller teaser

Scarface30

C'Nucked
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
my buddy said he saw this the other day, so I had to look for it. it's only a teaser but looks like it has potential and I'm pretty sure it is a real trailer.. although the quality isn't the greatest.

YouTube Video

they said it was coming out June 26th of this year.

this played during the super bowl.

ahhh.. that's where he saw it.. not a football fan as you can see, haha.

and by Faller, I meant Fallen.

Looks pretty cool, but so did the last one but the action was what saved the first one.

Hopefully this one will be more serious, and not seem like a disney movie. Shia, hope you suck less this time.

I hated the cinematography in the first one. I felt like i was watching Cloverfield during the action scenes, the camera was all shaky and you couldn't really get a good look at what was happening. I'm watching this movie because i want to see big ass robots fucking each other up, i don't want to see the robots foot half the time. I want like a Godzilla type of shot, really wide so you can see the two robots just going at it.

Like i always say, these types of movies can have shitty actors, shitty plots and all that jazz. The action can make up for all the shitty parts of the movie, and this first one completely dropped the ball IMO. I hope they do it differently this time around.

This fantasy/superhero genre is probably the easiest, most formulaic one out there now.

Hot chick, awesome action/fight scenes. The rest is really just a filler, a couple of funny moments are nice, good acting is nice, a cool storyline is nice too (even though thats already taken care of because the stories have already been written, and loved my many, just re-do them into a movie, Frank Miller style). The fan base is huge for these types of movies, i don't know how they can possibly fuck them up.

I want to see cool looking robots. I am going to send these fucknuts a bomb in the mail if the waste half the movie on dumb computer hacker Australian cunts, dumb fat black computer geeks, and love stories between teenagers.

Hollywood, stop raping my fondest childhood memories.

I want to see cool looking robots. I am going to send these fucknuts a bomb in the mail if the waste half the movie on dumb computer hacker Australian cunts, dumb fat black computer geeks, and love stories between teenagers.

Hollywood, stop raping my fondest childhood memories.

:thumb:

Back