• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

New routine

freydo

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
My brother sent me this routine and I've been on it for about 4 weeks. I'm not crazy about it but I cant figure out if its because Im used to doing more volume or if its a good routine and I just have to give it time. Either way I'm gonna finish it up and judge it after i'm through. Heres the link, 12 Week Bodybuilding / Strength Training Workout Program please let me know what you think.

maybe i can't see it (for whatever reason), but where is the pulling movements to balance out all the pressin?

patrick

i can see the program - i just don't see a whole bunch of pulling in there.

patrick

I can't see much of a balance there either.

Its an awful lot of text for such a basic program.

Is it me or are there at least 3 isolation movements (two of which are for arms!) on each day?

I can't see much of a balance there either.

Its an awful lot of text for such a basic program.

Is it me or are there at least 3 isolation movements (two of which are for arms!) on each day?

yea - i agree. all the text is so cluttered up, I can't figure out what is going on with that program.

patrick

yea - i agree. all the text is so cluttered up, I can't figure out what is going on with that program.

patrick

That's what I thought too when first reading it. I guess if you make a training program complicated and confusing enough and call it something special somebody is going to think it's a good program.

its not that its complicated there, are pull routines in there. What i'm wondering is, if its a decent workout because its foreign to me to do 1 chest, 1 shoulder, 1 bicep, 1 tri exercise on a given day for example. Same on leg days its squats, deads, cavs and abs. I'm just wondering if I can expect to see gains on this seemingly concentrated workout or if its just a bunch of b.s. The simplicity and acute scope of it, is what has me wondering. In the 12 weeks you hit everything in different aspects twice a week but in a very concentrated way which I'm not used to. Anyway I'm gonna finish up the workout, which I have been keeping a log of, and I'll see how it turns out.

Back