• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Waxy Maize?

workhard1

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I was wondering what the exact benefits are of Waxy Maize? I have not done too much research on it but, from what I read it is not a stand alone product. basically I have read it increases the absorption rate of creatine. Thats the best info I really have on the stuff. I also read that people tend to drink it during their workout so maybe it keep endurance up? Would you recommend getting something that is pure Waxy Maize or something more like this: Bodybuilding.com - Twinlab Endurance Fuel - Stamina! On sale now!

Interesting article here: Bodybuilding.com - David Barr - The Myth Of Waxy Maize Starch... And The Truth Behind It All!

Summary of WMS findings:
  1. Blood Sugar And Insulin Were Similar To Slow Starch, But Much Lower Than Dextrose.
  2. 24-Hour Glycogen Resynthesis Was Not Different From Dextrose Or Maltodextrin.
  3. Blood Glucose Levels Lower Than Maltodextrin And Sucrose.
  4. Blood Glucose Similar To, And Insulin Lower Than, White Bread.
  5. Similar Blood Sugar Response As Dextrose.

I used to take it during the workout. I didn't see the point of it. It gives you pump for few hour then goes away.

Back