• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

A-Rod tested positive

He tested positive for the gay too

a-rod+gay.jpg

I knew it!

All I want to know is why they said nothing in 03?

And will he be crucified, like Barry Bonds?

Though MLB's drug policy has expressly prohibited the use of steroids without a valid prescription since 1991, there were no penalties for a positive test in 2003.

I knew it!

All I want to know is why they said nothing in 03?

And will he be crucified, like Barry Bonds?

The tests back then were supposed to be anonymous just so MLB could find out how big the problem was. The Feds though made MLB fork over the test results and someone along the way leaked the information.

He tested positive for the gay too

a-rod+gay.jpg

That picture is worth a million words...Hahaha....

The tests back then were supposed to be anonymous just so MLB could find out how big the problem was. The Feds though made MLB fork over the test results and someone along the way leaked the information.

I see. Well MLB, has a pestilence on their hands!

Damn Yankees.

The question that begs to be asked is, who the hell are the other 103 players who tested positive in 2003?

Funny how no one in the media seems to be interested in that...

Actually they raided the labs that were doing the testing and found out that way. The feds had no business doing that. MLB was trying to take care of the problem (really or not I don't know) but it was private. Even if Arod did, it should not hold up under ANY scrunity or court evidence IMO

IML Gear Cream!
The question that begs to be asked is, who the hell are the other 103 players who tested positive in 2003?

Funny how no one in the media seems to be interested in that...

That is what I thought! The media keeps saying 103 players and A-rod is one of them. I kept thinking - yea, but who are the other 102 players?

patrick

Actually they raided the labs that were doing the testing and found out that way. The feds had no business doing that. MLB was trying to take care of the problem (really or not I don't know) but it was private. Even if Arod did, it should not hold up under ANY scrunity or court evidence IMO

The Players Union was meant to destroy that info... but didn't.

I don't think it matters if it holds up in a court of law.... it is what it will do to his playing career. and what his numbers mean. According to many writers... he won't be able to hold a candle to previous generations much like Barry Bonds.

Then there is the issue, in 2007 where he was in an interview with Katie Couric, saying how he never used and plays by a higher rule and dignity for the game.

A-Rod is going to kill himself eventually.

IML Gear Cream!
I have no feelings either way towards A Rod personally. But, why was this guy
being protected from all the finger pointing and accusations? My gosh everyone knew he was doing something. It was almost as if Clark Kent was playing 3rd base!

I heard they're gonna start testing mountain bikers now, any truth to this IAB...:hiya:

Alex Rodriguez expected to make first public comments on steroid report to ESPN

The next words out of Alex Rodriguez's mouth, the first since he was outed for steroids use by Sports Illustrated, will set the tone for how he is viewed for what's left of his baseball career.more

If he is smart he would just take the Andy Petitte route.

The next words out of Alex Rodriguez's mouth, the first since he was outed for steroids use by Sports Illustrated, will set the tone for how he is viewed for what's left of his baseball career.more

Any time announced? I didn't see anything on ESPN.

Yeah apparently it is already taped.

Wonder if there was an agreement in what questions could be asked, or if A-rod was prepped.

Gammons has previously been a pretty big A-rod nut hugger.

I heard they're gonna start testing mountain bikers now, any truth to this IAB...:hiya:

No need to test me. My tiny penis is proof enough that I've been juicing.

I wouldn't be surprised if Albert Pujols was also using juice.

Back