• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Need help buying gadget....

nkira

Iam only 1 but stil Iam 1
Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Ok, the case is that one of my friend purchased laptop from US for me, i paid him excess as that was the minimum amount that i could transfer by the specific money transfer service...

Now he has 200$ excess with him, he will coming back to INDIA again, so i was thinking of telling him to get some health /fitness related gadget.....but what to get?

Please help me out here.......

I was thinking of skin fold calipers...but i am open to options....

Ok, the case is that one of my friend purchased laptop from US for me, i paid him excess as that was the minimum amount that i could transfer by the specific money transfer service...

Now he has 200$ excess with him, he will coming back to INDIA again, so i was thinking of telling him to get some health /fitness related gadget.....but what to get?

Please help me out here.......

I was thinking of skin fold calipers...but i am open to options....
Do you guys have 'wrist wrap with hook' to do deadlift or bendover row?:thinking:

How do they look....any link?

get an Erectile Dysfunction Pump, that is health related and you can also get pleasure from it!

How do they look....any link?
I can't give you a link. It is against the rule of this forum. You can yahoo search 'wrist wrap/lifting hook.' The one I bought is from 'Harbinger' brand. It cost me only $ 17.

Last edited:
I can't give you a link. It is against the rule of this forum. You can yahoo search 'wrist wrap/lifting hook.' The one I bought is from 'Harbinger' brand. It cost me only $ 17.

chobby, nice flag... :thinking:

chobby, nice flag... :thinking:
Thanks. I like flags of different countries. They look beautiful and they have a meaning for each color:D.

dont buy wrist straps, they are for pussies. train your grip instead.

dont buy wrist straps, they are for pussies. train your grip instead.
Cut the crap!! I have seen Jay Cutler using it. Do you think he is a pussy?

ALL RIGHT!!!:mad:....... lets keep the thread calm....no more fights, i am sick of them....:mad:

IML Gear Cream!
Tell your friend (who is probably an engineer)

To start an indian company who makes Quality GH
(If you guys want to compete with the Chinese)

Then give his contact to us by PM.

Thank you, and GET TO WORK!

Cut the crap!! I have seen Jay Cutler using it. Do you think he is a pussy?

this kid isnt jay cutler, and he isnt lifting 400+lbs. straps can be beneficial if your strength is inhibiting your workout, but from the posts i have read the op isnt anywhere near needing straps. he should be working on his functional strength, not using a crutch.

belts are the same way, they have a place, but for 99% of people it is a worthless crutch.

Tell your friend (who is probably an engineer)

To start an indian company who makes Quality GH
(If you guys want to compete with the Chinese)

Then give his contact to us by PM.

Thank you, and GET TO WORK!

:confused::confused::confused: Elaborate please.....

Back