• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Workouts for muscles in the face/ fat loss in face

djk80

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hey

I seem to be having a lot of problems losing the fat in my face/fat under my chin.......I have been dieting and I am loosing weight/body fat % however the fat in my face and under my chin is still very notacably there...

I'm only 5'8 180 so im not crazy out of shape but I cant seem to get rid of this fat.....diet and exercise are good as I am losing however just the face is having a problem

Is there any workouts out there that use the muscles in the face to tighten things up?? I have been doing crunches kinda/sorta for the fat under my chin but if anyone else has any other suggestions on this please let me know

Hey

I seem to be having a lot of problems losing the fat in my face/fat under my chin.......I have been dieting and I am loosing weight/body fat % however the fat in my face and under my chin is still very notacably there...

I'm only 5'8 180 so im not crazy out of shape but I cant seem to get rid of this fat.....diet and exercise are good as I am losing however just the face is having a problem

Is there any workouts out there that use the muscles in the face to tighten things up?? I have been doing crunches kinda/sorta for the fat under my chin but if anyone else has any other suggestions on this please let me know

lol, I am trying to picture the neck crunches!!! :D

you obviously gain weight in your face first, which means that will be last place you lose it, I am the same way. The only thing you can do is continue to get leaner through diet/nutrition, eventually your face will lean up as your body does.

I have a good workout program for the Jaw muscles.......

Back