• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

should my retarted brother 17 year old brother be taking halodrol liquegels?

skitzo

Ned Sexy
Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
he wants to get bigger but im thinking its not a good idea.. any input?

I have no idea what halodrol liquigels are, but if he is in fact retarded - I would consult his doctor before allowing him to take any supplements.

patrick

hes not literally retarded haha

I have no idea what halodrol liquigels are, but if he is in fact retarded - I would consult his doctor before allowing him to take any supplements.

patrick

:roflmao: <<honestly, I almost did

My favorite part about this thread is the guy who is calling his brother retarded, can't even spell retarded. :D

patrick

4-chloro-17a-methyl-androst-1, 4-diene-3-17b-diol - 50mg per Gel

basically a toxic PH.

the liquid gels are actually not a toxic steroid, they contain the following... but still not for teens or even early 20's.

Arachidonic Acid (40% in a proprietary fatty acid/oil blend)
5a-etioallocholanetrione
DHEA
20-hydroxy-ecdysterone
-(-)3,4-divanillytetrahydrofuran

the liquid gels are actually not a toxic steroid, they contain the following... but still not for teens or even early 20's.

Arachidonic Acid (40% in a proprietary fatty acid/oil blend)
5a-etioallocholanetrione
DHEA
20-hydroxy-ecdysterone
-(-)3,4-divanillytetrahydrofuran

I don't follow Gaspari's supps but I believe the original Halodrol was 4-chloro-17a-methyl-androst-1, 4-diene-3-17b-diol and the DEA/FDA went after them, so they pulled it and came up with the formula you posted.

I don't follow Gaspari's supps but I believe the original Halodrol was 4-chloro-17a-methyl-androst-1, 4-diene-3-17b-diol and the DEA/FDA went after them, so they pulled it and came up with the formula you posted.

yup, then made the liquigels. the original wasnt a bad steroid, considering the otc crowd.

yup, then made the liquigels. the original wasnt a bad steroid, considering the otc crowd.

not sure how your rate good/bad, but it was hepatoxic due to being methylated.

Correct and alot of people have said the Liquid Gels produced little to no gains. But it would still but dumb at 17 and pointless.

The title says it all. Your brother? Right.

Back