• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Torn Shorts......

nkira

Iam only 1 but stil Iam 1
Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Well, I just finished my leg work out. For a change i was wearing shorts & guess what, while doing the last set of squats tarrrrrrrrrrr......:booty:Turns out the shorts got torn all the way up the side. They're ruined. What the heck.:funny:

But i finished the whole workout and i am glad i was working out at home & not at gym :laugh:

Anyone had such things happen to them?

Post your incidences.......

My shorts ripped once....but only because I was angry... And you don't want to see me when I'm angry.
Inc%20Hulk.gif

I've done this once, but they were sweat pants.

I've ripped several pairs of boxers in the past too, haven't worn those in a long time.

I have a habbit of each time I get a good pair of pants and they happen to come out to be my faveorite...they rip in less than six months. :pissed:

A crappy pair of pants (eg: work pants) on the other hand last forever. :pissed:

On one of my running adventures I ripped my pocket when my thumb got caught up. I think unconciously I was aiming for my arse. We will never know.

I have a habbit of each time I get a good pair of pants and they happen to come out to be my faveorite...they rip in less than six months. :pissed:

A crappy pair of pants (eg: work pants) on the other hand last forever. :pissed:

see its the other way around for me my favorite pair of pants ive had for 5 years and they are now gettin holes in them bummer(not really). now when i have work clothes they get trashed in a hurry its enough to piss off the pope

I tore a girls panties off one time. She wasn't mad at all in fact she said that was the hottest thing anyone had ever done to her. I tried it sometime later on another girl and damn near tossed her over the hotel balcony, luckily we were both so drunk and stoned we just laughed and fucked...

Back