• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

2006 Income Tax

ROID

A D M I N I S T R A T O R
Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Is it too late to file my 2006 income tax return ? I only made $800 so I didn't bother but that is 98 bucks I should get back federal. I was also under the age of 25. Would I only get back the 98 bucks or would I get that poverty refund were I would recieve 20x as much as i payed in OR would it just be a bad idea altogether.

Your supposed to report all income....I think we do have a tax man here.

Last thing you want happening is the Tax man going after your ass, they are worse than the mob when it comes to getting their money back.

I assumed that due to the fact it was such a small amount that it didn't matter and then the other day someone told otherwise. I should probably go ahead an file them.

If you got a W-2 then they have it too. I would file and get it over with just in case you win the lottery or inherit a fortune and they decide since you never filed in 2006 they are gonna take more than the usual taxes out for late file fees or some shit.....

I have the W-2. Another 50 bucks to H & R Block. I will learn to do my own taxes by next year.

I have the W-2. Another 50 bucks to H & R Block. I will learn to do my own taxes by next year.

Try Turbo Tax, it's really easy.

My worst returns were with H&R Block, try elsewhere.

if you only made $800 then you are not required to file.

However if you had a w2 then you probably have withholding that you will get back if you file. And if you were a dependent on your parents return then you will not get the Earned income credit.

No it's not too late - yes, file.

MBC, CPA

Is it too late to file my 2006 income tax return ? I only made $800 so I didn't bother but that is 98 bucks I should get back federal. I was also under the age of 25. Would I only get back the 98 bucks or would I get that poverty refund were I would recieve 20x as much as i payed in OR would it just be a bad idea altogether.

$98 is better than a poke in the eye.

I haven't even filed taxes in 7 or 8 years. :roflmao:

Well "My People" told me that if I wasn't a dependent I still wouldn't get the EIC because I was only 24 at the time. But you are saying if I file and was not a dependent, which I wasn't, I'll get back more money than I actually payed in ?
I have gotten so many different answers about taxes it is ridiculous and i've payed a large sum of money to "My People" this year due to several deduction items i've claimed.

I'm saying it's highly unlikely you'll get more back then you paid in.

Really, if all you had was a w2 file the 1 freakin form and don't pay H&R Block. It's not rocket science. Form 1040EZ - download the 2006 one off irs.gov

Last edited by a moderator:
$98 is better than a poke in the eye.

I haven't even filed taxes in 7 or 8 years. :roflmao:

I watched a show about people who go to Club Fed. It really isn't that bad. For like 70 bucks a day you can get the 5 star treatment.

IML Gear Cream!
if you only made $800 then you are not required to file.

However if you had a w2 then you probably have withholding that you will get back if you file. And if you were a dependent on your parents return then you will not get the Earned income credit.

No it's not too late - yes, file.

MBC, CPA

I didn't know this, what's the minimum?

I watched a show about people who go to Club Fed. It really isn't that bad. For like 70 bucks a day you can get the 5 star treatment.

I am totally legal. :roflmao:

I'm saying it's highly unlikely you'll get more back then you paid in.

Really, if all you had was a w2 file the 1 freakin form and don't pay H&R Block. It's not rocket science. Form 1040EZ - download the 2006 one off irs.gov

lol. I believe these tax people are a little cranky this time of year.

I think I'm gonna trade you in to the government for another tax credit.

he is in malaysia or thailand or someshit lol

he is in malaysia or thailand or someshit lol

Yes, somewnere in South East Asia. :thumb:

I am enjoying the 87 F degree weather. :callme:

I am totally legal. :roflmao:

I was gonna say :hmmm:...

Why would you advertise something like that!?

Thats like that DJ who announced on the air that he always cheated
on his taxes, and like two weeks later he got audited - :lol:

I was gonna say :hmmm:...

Why would you advertise something like that!?

Thats like that DJ who announced on the air that he always cheated
on his taxes, and like two weeks later he got audited - :lol:

I haven't filed in several years.

And I am totally legal.

There is nothing to audit. :thumb:

I wish I could move out and fall off the grid:(

The things is, I have not fallen off of the grid. It's like taking a step up.

The interest you make in some banks - totally legal is not taxed here.

A friend of mine is making 18% in a bank account. He had to leave the money in for one year, and this was a time interest rates were high.

Now, for the same deal, you can only get 8-9% for a one year locked up bank account.

If you wire a decent amount of cash (e.g. tens of thousands) you can do OK in this scenario.

Again, I'm totally legal.

I will return to the US one day, and get screwed by taxes and Social Security that is insolvent/bankrupt.

Back