IronMagLabs Osta Rx

          Follow Us on Facebook        Subscribe to us on YouTube        Follow Us on Twitter        IronMagLabs on Instagram        Sign Up for our Newsletter


The valentines day

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 30 of 61
  1. #1
    lifts weights
    ELITE MEMBER
    FishOrCutBait's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Minneapple
    Posts
    4,809
    Rep Points
    10372030

    The valentines day






    screw women thread.

    why am I hard wired to give a shit
    This is my journal. Click it and such

    "
    tried and true theory on one's self is probably the only non-biased proof that something works for someone." - juggernaut

    http://www.ronpaul.com/

  2. #2
    Registered User
    Shae2K3's Avatar


    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Phoenix, AZ
    Posts
    617
    Rep Points
    1254630

    Quote Originally Posted by FishOrCutBait View Post
    screw women thread.

    why am I hard wired to give a shit
    Beats the hell out of me. I'm skipping my vibrator and watching scary movies and forgetting Lovey Dovey Day.
    There are people who love me and there are people who hate me. I will take care of those people who love me and the rest can burn in hell.

  3. #3
    lifts weights
    ELITE MEMBER
    FishOrCutBait's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Minneapple
    Posts
    4,809
    Rep Points
    10372030

    I hate you too

    not really. but my girlfriend drives me nuts sometimes.
    This is my journal. Click it and such

    "
    tried and true theory on one's self is probably the only non-biased proof that something works for someone." - juggernaut

    http://www.ronpaul.com/

  4. #4
    Voodoo Doll
    ELITE MEMBER
    Little Wing's Avatar


    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Bangor, Maine
    Posts
    36,717
    Rep Points
    2111034614

    Quote Originally Posted by FishOrCutBait View Post
    screw women thread.
    this could go a whole nother direction than the one you mean.

    you don't get what you wish for ~ you get what you work for

    ...






  5. #5
    lifts weights
    ELITE MEMBER
    FishOrCutBait's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Minneapple
    Posts
    4,809
    Rep Points
    10372030

    Quote Originally Posted by Little Wing View Post
    this could go a whole nother direction than the one you mean.
    thatd be fine too but NO.


    bah

    /bitch
    This is my journal. Click it and such

    "
    tried and true theory on one's self is probably the only non-biased proof that something works for someone." - juggernaut

    http://www.ronpaul.com/

  6. #6
    Registered User
    Shae2K3's Avatar


    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Phoenix, AZ
    Posts
    617
    Rep Points
    1254630

    Quote Originally Posted by FishOrCutBait View Post
    I hate you too

    not really. but my girlfriend drives me nuts sometimes.
    I haven't had much luck with the ladies myself. *sigh*
    There are people who love me and there are people who hate me. I will take care of those people who love me and the rest can burn in hell.

  7. #7
    Cleaner
    Hoglander's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Vostok Antartica
    Posts
    2,082
    Rep Points
    18222518

    Quote Originally Posted by FishOrCutBait View Post
    screw women thread.

    why am I hard wired to give a shit
    It's so you get married and have kids. Then you reach a point where you really truly don't give a shit. But you are married so now it's up to the wife to be all weird and emotionally draining on you to force you to give a shit or be more drained. It's a very pretty effective system they have.

  8. #8
    Registered User
    Shae2K3's Avatar


    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Phoenix, AZ
    Posts
    617
    Rep Points
    1254630

    Quote Originally Posted by Little Wing View Post
    this could go a whole nother direction than the one you mean.
    I was waiting for someone to say that.
    There are people who love me and there are people who hate me. I will take care of those people who love me and the rest can burn in hell.

  9. #9
    lifts weights
    ELITE MEMBER
    FishOrCutBait's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Minneapple
    Posts
    4,809
    Rep Points
    10372030

    Quote Originally Posted by Hoglander View Post
    It's so you get married and have kids. Then you reach a point where you really truly don't give a shit. But you are married so now it's up to the wife to be all weird and emotionally draining on you to force you to give a shit or be more drained. It's a very pretty effective system they have.
    I KNEW IT
    This is my journal. Click it and such

    "
    tried and true theory on one's self is probably the only non-biased proof that something works for someone." - juggernaut

    http://www.ronpaul.com/

  10. #10
    Cleaner
    Hoglander's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Vostok Antartica
    Posts
    2,082
    Rep Points
    18222518

    Really though, it's not that bad. You get to tell them to shut up a lot. You can do it way more than when you are dating a girl. That part of it is pure gold. Slamming doors is pretty sweet too.

  11. #11
    trying to become a beast
    Rubes11's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    michigan
    Posts
    655
    Rep Points
    2406325

    Quote Originally Posted by Hoglander View Post
    Really though, it's not that bad. You get to tell them to shut up a lot. You can do it way more than when you are dating a girl. That part of it is pure gold. Slamming doors is pretty sweet too.
    shit i need to married
    5'9 195 flint fury football #47 RB/S 40in vert.

  12. #12
    Bioidentical Bodybuilder
    ELITE MEMBER
    Built's Avatar


    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    .
    Posts
    11,338
    Rep Points
    409983817

    I love Valentine's day. I always make us something really delicious to celebrate.

    Last year I did lamb loin chops, polenta with parmesan and lemon garlic butter prawns, and three different cakes - one with raspberry liqueur and raspberry jam sandwiched between layers of butter cake with sweetened creamcheese and draped in marzipan, one with homemade lemon curd and white chocolate ganach, and one with orange chocolate buttercream.

    They were actually all one cake, but cut into three sections.

    Mmmm... what to make this year...


    Oh, sorry - you were slagging women.

    Carry on...
    Wondering where to start? Confused? "Homework 1" will get you started.

    Think you're ready for the "next step"? Take this test.

    Daredevils are Shredded
    Find out why...
    (Now you can find out why... in Hebrew!)



    Disclaimer: All health, fitness, diet, nutrition, anabolic steroid & supplement information posted here is intended for educational and informational purposes only, and is not intended as a substitute for proper medical advice from a medical doctor. We do not condone the use of anabolic steroids (AAS), all information about AAS is for educational and entertainment purposes only. If you choose to use AAS it's your responsibility to know the laws of the country that you live in. Consult your physician or health care professional before performing any of the exercises, or following any diet, nutrition or supplement advice described on this website.

  13. #13
    happy sumo
    ELITE MEMBER
    PreMier's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    22,873
    Rep Points
    171643191

    Quote Originally Posted by Built View Post
    I love Valentine's day. I always make us something really delicious to celebrate.

    Last year I did lamb loin chops, polenta with parmesan and lemon garlic butter prawns, and three different cakes - one with raspberry liqueur and raspberry jam sandwiched between layers of butter cake with sweetened creamcheese and draped in marzipan, one with homemade lemon curd and white chocolate ganach, and one with orange chocolate buttercream.

    They were actually all one cake, but cut into three sections.

    Mmmm... what to make this year...


    Oh, sorry - you were slagging women.

    Carry on...
    P-side Inc.

    "the post-workout high is more profound than any drug-induced rush imaginable." -Dante B.

  14. #14
    Cleaner
    Hoglander's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Vostok Antartica
    Posts
    2,082
    Rep Points
    18222518

    Then they change the subject and act like everything is OK. That's the worst.

  15. #15
    lifts weights
    ELITE MEMBER
    FishOrCutBait's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Minneapple
    Posts
    4,809
    Rep Points
    10372030

    "I dont feel like we're friends anymoreeeeeee"

    THATS BECAUSE ALL YOU DO IS BITCH AND COMPLAIN ABOUT HOW STRESSED YOU ARE AND HOW BUSY YOU ARE AND WHEN WERE TOGETHER YOU INSIST ON WORKING ON USELESS BULLSHIT

    I WORK AND GO TO SCHOOL FULL TIME AND LIFT WEIGHTS FOUR DAYS A WEEK AND MAKE ALL MY OWN MEALS AND GAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

    YOU WORK TWO DAYS A MONTH.

    what the fuuuuuck. I HOLD DOORS OPEN AND DONT PRESSURE HER AND AM KIND AND SWEET AND THOUGHTFUL.

    NICE GUYS CANT WIN
    This is my journal. Click it and such

    "
    tried and true theory on one's self is probably the only non-biased proof that something works for someone." - juggernaut

    http://www.ronpaul.com/

  16. #16
    Cleaner
    Hoglander's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Vostok Antartica
    Posts
    2,082
    Rep Points
    18222518

    For real

    Be sweet to them on Vday/always. The payback is awesome.

  17. #17
    trying to become a beast
    Rubes11's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    michigan
    Posts
    655
    Rep Points
    2406325

    Quote Originally Posted by FishOrCutBait View Post
    "I dont feel like we're friends anymoreeeeeee"

    THATS BECAUSE ALL YOU DO IS BITCH AND COMPLAIN ABOUT HOW STRESSED YOU ARE AND HOW BUSY YOU ARE AND WHEN WERE TOGETHER YOU INSIST ON WORKING ON USELESS BULLSHIT

    I WORK AND GO TO SCHOOL FULL TIME AND LIFT WEIGHTS FOUR DAYS A WEEK AND MAKE ALL MY OWN MEALS AND GAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

    YOU WORK TWO DAYS A MONTH.

    what the fuuuuuck. I HOLD DOORS OPEN AND DONT PRESSURE HER AND AM KIND AND SWEET AND THOUGHTFUL.

    NICE GUYS CANT WIN
    its alright man i know how you feel nice guys tend to get screwed over most of the time but we both know sometime it will pay off to be the nice guy. thats why we are the way that we are
    Last edited by Rubes11; 02-13-2009 at 10:46 PM. Reason: because i suck at life
    5'9 195 flint fury football #47 RB/S 40in vert.

  18. #18
    lifts weights
    ELITE MEMBER
    FishOrCutBait's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Minneapple
    Posts
    4,809
    Rep Points
    10372030

    Quote Originally Posted by Rubes11 View Post
    its alright man i know how you feel nice guys tend to get screwed over most of the time but we both know sometime it will pay off to be the nice guy. thats why we are the way that we are
    not necessarily man.

    we both just really hope so.

    the part that bothers me the most isnt that im trying really hard to put up a front or anything, im just being me.

    im done being a sissy now, haha.
    This is my journal. Click it and such

    "
    tried and true theory on one's self is probably the only non-biased proof that something works for someone." - juggernaut

    http://www.ronpaul.com/

  19. #19
    trying to become a beast
    Rubes11's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    michigan
    Posts
    655
    Rep Points
    2406325

    Quote Originally Posted by FishOrCutBait View Post
    not necessarily man.

    we both just really hope so.

    the part that bothers me the most isnt that im trying really hard to put up a front or anything, im just being me.

    im done being a sissy now, haha.
    naw it'll all work out sometime im sure of it. and your not being a sissy your just being a good man
    5'9 195 flint fury football #47 RB/S 40in vert.

  20. #20
    Voodoo Doll
    ELITE MEMBER
    Little Wing's Avatar


    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Bangor, Maine
    Posts
    36,717
    Rep Points
    2111034614

    most women would give all of their heart for a nice guy/good man.

    you don't get what you wish for ~ you get what you work for

    ...






  21. #21
    trying to become a beast
    Rubes11's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    michigan
    Posts
    655
    Rep Points
    2406325

    Quote Originally Posted by Little Wing View Post
    most women would give all of their heart for a nice guy/good man.
    then you should find one for me i've pretty much been single for 2 years
    5'9 195 flint fury football #47 RB/S 40in vert.

  22. #22
    Voodoo Doll
    ELITE MEMBER
    Little Wing's Avatar


    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Bangor, Maine
    Posts
    36,717
    Rep Points
    2111034614

    um, finding girls i dunno. keep your eyes open and pay attention to the details.

    you don't get what you wish for ~ you get what you work for

    ...






  23. #23
    lifts weights
    ELITE MEMBER
    FishOrCutBait's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Minneapple
    Posts
    4,809
    Rep Points
    10372030

    Quote Originally Posted by Little Wing View Post
    most women would give all of their heart for a nice guy/good man.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rubes11 View Post
    then you should find one for me i've pretty much been single for 2 years
    one for me too please Ldub .

    all the women I end up with cant hardly stand that Im so attentive and accepting and kind. and they all seem to be somehow off their rocker.
    This is my journal. Click it and such

    "
    tried and true theory on one's self is probably the only non-biased proof that something works for someone." - juggernaut

    http://www.ronpaul.com/

  24. #24
    trying to become a beast
    Rubes11's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    michigan
    Posts
    655
    Rep Points
    2406325

    Quote Originally Posted by Little Wing View Post
    um, finding girls i dunno. keep your eyes open and pay attention to the details.
    every chick i go after seems fine for the first few weeks then BOOM psycho... you better not talk to other girls i dont want to hear about you talkin to her and stuff like that and the word that i hardly ever use and takes me forever to say they tend to say pretty fast... you know that L word...theys crazy
    5'9 195 flint fury football #47 RB/S 40in vert.

  25. #25
    Cleaner
    Hoglander's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Vostok Antartica
    Posts
    2,082
    Rep Points
    18222518

    Quote Originally Posted by Rubes11 View Post
    every chick i go after seems fine for the first few weeks then BOOM psycho... you better not talk to other girls i dont want to hear about you talkin to her and stuff like that and the word that i hardly ever use and takes me forever to say they tend to say pretty fast... you know that L word...theys crazy

    I went through the same thing for years with many and always broke it off on good terms. I got so tired of it I sat back one night and thought about each and everyone of them. One stood out as the best from 4 years back of a 10 yr learning experience. At 4 in the morning I called her to tell her about my journey. I met up with her 30min later and married her 3 weeks later and would die for her. We have been married 20 years.

  26. #26
    Voodoo Doll
    ELITE MEMBER
    Little Wing's Avatar


    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Bangor, Maine
    Posts
    36,717
    Rep Points
    2111034614

    awwww

    you don't get what you wish for ~ you get what you work for

    ...






  27. #27
    trying to become a beast
    Rubes11's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    michigan
    Posts
    655
    Rep Points
    2406325

    Quote Originally Posted by Hoglander View Post
    I went through the same thing for years with many and always broke it off on good terms. I got so tired of it I sat back one night and thought about each and everyone of them. One stood out as the best from 4 years back of a 10 yr learning experience. At 4 in the morning I called her to tell her about my journey. I met up with her 30min later and married her 3 weeks later and would die for her. We have been married 20 years.
    im going to laugh if thats what happens to me. the girl that i was with for 3 years and i still talk all the time and we both admit that we still have feelings for eachother. but i am trying to date other girls to see whats out there so far nothing better then her and same on her end its kinda odd.
    5'9 195 flint fury football #47 RB/S 40in vert.

  28. #28
    Bioidentical Bodybuilder
    ELITE MEMBER
    Built's Avatar


    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    .
    Posts
    11,338
    Rep Points
    409983817

    Quote Originally Posted by FishOrCutBait View Post
    not necessarily man.

    we both just really hope so.

    the part that bothers me the most isnt that im trying really hard to put up a front or anything, im just being me.

    im done being a sissy now, haha.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rubes11 View Post
    naw it'll all work out sometime im sure of it. and your not being a sissy your just being a good man
    Get a room!
    Wondering where to start? Confused? "Homework 1" will get you started.

    Think you're ready for the "next step"? Take this test.

    Daredevils are Shredded
    Find out why...
    (Now you can find out why... in Hebrew!)



    Disclaimer: All health, fitness, diet, nutrition, anabolic steroid & supplement information posted here is intended for educational and informational purposes only, and is not intended as a substitute for proper medical advice from a medical doctor. We do not condone the use of anabolic steroids (AAS), all information about AAS is for educational and entertainment purposes only. If you choose to use AAS it's your responsibility to know the laws of the country that you live in. Consult your physician or health care professional before performing any of the exercises, or following any diet, nutrition or supplement advice described on this website.

  29. #29
    trying to become a beast
    Rubes11's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    michigan
    Posts
    655
    Rep Points
    2406325

    Quote Originally Posted by Built View Post
    Get a room!
    we can't i forgot the KY at home
    5'9 195 flint fury football #47 RB/S 40in vert.

  30. #30
    Bioidentical Bodybuilder
    ELITE MEMBER
    Built's Avatar


    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    .
    Posts
    11,338
    Rep Points
    409983817






    Ennis Del Mar and Jack Twist never needed no KY!
    Wondering where to start? Confused? "Homework 1" will get you started.

    Think you're ready for the "next step"? Take this test.

    Daredevils are Shredded
    Find out why...
    (Now you can find out why... in Hebrew!)



    Disclaimer: All health, fitness, diet, nutrition, anabolic steroid & supplement information posted here is intended for educational and informational purposes only, and is not intended as a substitute for proper medical advice from a medical doctor. We do not condone the use of anabolic steroids (AAS), all information about AAS is for educational and entertainment purposes only. If you choose to use AAS it's your responsibility to know the laws of the country that you live in. Consult your physician or health care professional before performing any of the exercises, or following any diet, nutrition or supplement advice described on this website.

Similar Threads

  1. Happy Valentines Day!
    By Prince in forum Anything Goes
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 02-14-2012, 12:41 PM
  2. Valentines Day
    By Gena Marie in forum Open Chat
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 02-15-2011, 06:13 PM
  3. Valentines Day sex positions.
    By DiGiTaL in forum Anything Goes
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-12-2011, 10:27 AM
  4. Valentines Day
    By soxmuscle in forum Healthy Recipes
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 02-15-2009, 04:40 AM
  5. St Valentines day biting me in the ass.
    By Shae in forum Open Chat
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 01-13-2005, 06:21 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
DISABLED END -->