• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

If you've banged both a black girl and a white girl...

soxmuscle

Follow @TheUnzippedFly
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
tell me about the experience and what was different about it.

I have a girlfriend, but as a 21 year old with hormones running rampant, I'm still in that "tuck my penis in my pants to my belly button in class when I get a hard on" phase and obviously think about what it would be like to fuck a black girl with a big fat floppy bum.

Because of the GF, prevent me from cheating and tell me how great it was to see that thang bouncing all over the place when doing her doggy style :thumb:

By black if you mean african american, no. But I've been with a Dominican chick who's color of skin was black and with a sweet pair of cheeks. Difference of a black girl must be the simple fact that they got nappy pubert hairs? If you do go Black tell her to shave.

Last edited:
Dominicans work.

I love that peanut butter looking skin, especially when it's complimented by a big round bum.

Nappy hair in my mouth isn't very fun.

I've fucked a black chick before. It was fabulous. ;)

You will enjoy yourself.

I prefer white girls all the way, preppy girls with a slim waist and a nice small round bootie.

The Hottest (attractive) girl I ever had
was a vienamese stripper in Vegas
(years ago)

Best Sex though was an XGF of mine
Irish and cherokee...

Marathon sex and libido award goes to
a 47yo German chick in the last few years here.

Black really doesnt rank in my top 5...
(admittedly my experience is less in that area)

Moral of the story?...
Its all pink on the inside...

My best friend at the time had always been telling about "his" women. So one day he was acting all white and saying he's got some matters that need attention. He ask me to come along but would not say what it was but it was some serious developments on a problem he needs to resolve. Long story short... he set me up with an ambush with two forceful women and an eager friend. I'll leave that there. I'll just say that it set me on a interesting path that continues minus certain people that my partner finds offensive.

Last edited:
The Hottest (attractive) girl I ever had
was a vienamese stripper in Vegas
(years ago)

Best Sex though was an XGF of mine
Irish and cherokee...

Marathon sex and libido award goes to
a 47yo German chick in the last few years here.

Black really doesnt rank in my top 5...
(admittedly my experience is less in that area)

Moral of the story?...
Its all pink on the inside...

true story

Back