• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

My amazing body

ROID

A D M I N I S T R A T O R
Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
My amazing body never ceases to amuse me during my daily life adventures through these not so interesting days of my life.
As I sat on my throne contemplating the joys of my future, what did my eyes spy ??? ... A very black oval shaped dot on my upper, inner right thigh. A very clogged hair follicle I suspected. What an opportunity for amusement. I carefully maneuvered my fingers to the optimum position and PINCH !!!!!!!!!!!
A solid mass of dried pus came forth that had to have been at least 2 weeks old. I'll let you know the exact age when I measure the carbon decay.

Now if I could make those black dots on my penis go away I might have something better to do than play on message boards.

Roid, you never cease to amaze and entertain me. You fit right in with this motley crew!;)

Yes, squeezing blackheads, popping zits, and hunting for nosegold is definitely life's simple, yet awesome, pleasures.

Roid, you never cease to amaze and entertain me. You fit right in with this motley crew!;)

It's a gift man. I can't explain it. Heaven forbid my true identity ever comes forth. The world is way too small.

Back