• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

New Wolverine Clip: Possible Spoilers

Brothers? I didn't know.

It looks pretty good.

That's because its bullshit they created for the film, although they are from the species so it could be "brotha" like Tyrone might say to Jamel.

That's because its bullshit they created for the film, although they are from the species so it could be "brotha" like Tyrone might say to Jamel.

why? :no:

Looks fucking awesome!
And yes the brothers thing is just made up for the movie.
In the actual comics, you find out that wolverine may be the son of sabretooth not his bro

I think it's better for them to re-create parts of a story and use some imagination rather than copying it straight from the already created story. It makes for something new and exciting for those who have already read the comic and also usually helps the transfer from wood pulp to film.....

I like that Hugh Jackman has shown such an interest in his Wolverine character that he decided take the role in that direction. I'm also glad he is a fan of Gambit and decided to include him in this movie. For me Gambit is one of the first characters that comes to mind when I think of X-Men.....

I love this. I'm ok with them playing with these characters story lines a bit. Their relationship in the comics had only been hinted at nothing set as doctrine as far as I remember. it will make it fun to see two brothers try and kill each other

The comics were fucking fine. They were great because of the story. They were great when just reading off page. Don't fuck with the story. Just do the god damn comics with some cool actors and top notch CGI. STOP FUCKING WITH THE STORY!!!

I hate hollywood!

IML Gear Cream!
Agree with KelJu.

Also, hopefully there is more action in the movie then what we saw in the trailer ;).

Back