• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

wat to take 4 a newbie?

kerching

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
hey aint posted in ages. I just started gym again. And im nowhere as big as most of these guys. Weighing about 10 stones and benching 50to60kg. Wondering wat i can to take to increase my strength rapidly. I was looking at creatine then started looking at test boosters. A few mates have been takin m1ts and getting amazing gains but i dont wana use it at 18years of age! Is there something that is a milder form? And safer? I dont mind if its steady growth. Dont go flaming me lol

Go with creatine, heres one with carbs so you don't really need to take it with juice DYM Power-Tech 4lb . A cheaper route would be 4Ever Fit Creatine 1000 g and have it with some grape juice. A protein would be beneficial aswell and this one's cheap CNP Professional USA 100% Whey 5lbs .

Avoid the M1T. Your question is answered, eat, sleep, train and if you want supps I posted them above.

<open thread>

do not consider anything hormonal. even further, being as you are just getting back, dont take anything. pick up a protein powder, and have a shake post workout, that should be all for now.

Thanks for the replys. But isnt creatine tablets better?
As 40% of shakes isn't absorbed by the bosy. Also ill feel less bloated and have mre of a appatite for food.

Thanks for the replys. But isnt creatine tablets better?
As 40% of shakes isn't absorbed by the bosy. Also ill feel less bloated and have mre of a appatite for food.

no, powder is better, or capsules (for cee). go with straight mono powder.
that stat is completely made up. your shakes will be absorbed and used.

okay but whats the best way to take it. because the tablets say take 5 3 times a day for a week. then for another 3 weeks take 2-3.

Id rather have 5 tablets than 5 full shakes. is the difference between powder and tablet minor or quite a bit?

Oh and i already ordered Met Rx whey. which worked for me before. So i just want pure creatine.

you already bought tablets? what brand (so i can look it up). as for creatine powder, you are taking 5 grams once a day. add it to any of the beverages you drink during the day, thats it.

the only reason the first few weeks will have a higher intake is because it requires a preloading phase alot of creatines are like this

Back