"The Wrestler" Actor Arrested on Federal Charges After Car Chase Actor Scott Siegel

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 30 of 52
  1. #1
    Senior Member
    ADMINISTRATOR
    Prince's Avatar


    Join Date
    Nov 2000
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Panama
    Posts
    62,957
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    "The Wrestler" Actor Arrested on Federal Charges After Car Chase Actor Scott Siegel






    "The Wrestler" Actor Arrested on Federal Charges After Car Chase
    By Daniel Pena
    Feb 19, 2009

    Actor Scott Siegel, who portrayed the hulking steroid dealer Greg in the movie The Wrestler, was arrested Wednesday night in Westchester, New York following a dramatic car chase. Siegel was wanted by federal agents for distributing steroids.

    Federal and local authorities attempted to pull The Wrestler actor over, but he allegedly took off. During the chase, shots were reportedly fired as officers tried to stop his fleeing black Cadillac Escalade sport utility vehicle. Siegel eluded capture by ramming a couple of police vehicles. He soon crashed his SUV into a gate, and then fled on foot.

    Police later spotted him inside another vehicle, and were led on another foot chase. Officers, with guns in hand, soon chased him down and caught him at an intersection.

    Siegel was arrested and charged with distributing steroids and assaulting a federal officer, both felonies. The actor was taken into federal custody and will be arraigned on Wednesday.

    Siegel has a previous federal conviction for dealing steroids, ecstasy, and an animal tranquilizer used as a hallucinogen. He now faces charges of assaulting a federal agent. Other charges are pending.

    To read an article on the entire ordeal, click here. You can also see video of Siegel under arrest at the following link.
    Attached Images Attached Images





    IronMagLabs 15% Discount Code: Robert15



    IronMag Research 15% Discount Code: Robert15



  2. #2
    YOU ME WE
    ELITE MEMBER
    IronAddict's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    In my skin
    Posts
    10,217
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    And he played a Roid dealer in a movie. Imagine that.



  3. #3
    Senior Member
    ADMINISTRATOR
    Prince's Avatar


    Join Date
    Nov 2000
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Panama
    Posts
    62,957
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    I am just glad they got another really dangerous criminal off the streets, great way to spend our tax dollars.





    IronMagLabs 15% Discount Code: Robert15



    IronMag Research 15% Discount Code: Robert15



  4. #4
    Registered User
    Splash Log's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    1,311
    Rep Points
    624176

    Quote Originally Posted by Prince View Post
    I am just glad they got another really dangerous criminal off the streets, great way to spend our tax dollars.
    Hmm, engaging in a high speed chase and ramming into cop cars, guess he isnt too dangerous.

  5. #5
    Senior Member
    ADMINISTRATOR
    Prince's Avatar


    Join Date
    Nov 2000
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Panama
    Posts
    62,957
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by Splash Log View Post
    Hmm, engaging in a high speed chase and ramming into cop cars, guess he isnt too dangerous.
    they were after him for dealing steroids, that was my point, thanks for your smart ass input though.





    IronMagLabs 15% Discount Code: Robert15



    IronMag Research 15% Discount Code: Robert15



  6. #6
    Registered User
    bio-chem's Avatar


    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Utah
    Posts
    9,203
    Rep Points
    347689547

    Quote Originally Posted by Prince View Post
    they were after him for dealing steroids, that was my point, thanks for your smart ass input though.
    he wasn't being a smart ass he was making a legit point. stop being so touchy.

    steroids, ecstasy, and an animal tranquilizer used as a hallucinogen? as well as assaulting a federal officer?

    this isn't a case of an otherwise law abiding citizen. this guy is a douche bag who gives body builders a bad name. this guy is the reason that steroids are demonized.
    Quote Originally Posted by LAM View Post
    Sheep get their news from the media, I get my news from Facebook. That's where the real unbiased news is found. any everyone from IM that is friends with me on FB knows this.

  7. #7
    Senior Member
    ADMINISTRATOR
    Prince's Avatar


    Join Date
    Nov 2000
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Panama
    Posts
    62,957
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    yeah, you're right because the "war on drugs" has been so successful thus far.

    sorry, but I think our government should focus on busting murderers, rapists, thieves, child molesters, etc. not drug dealers and drug users.

    and the MAIN reason they were after him was for dealing steroids, for some reason this has been of great importance the past 8 years...and it all boils down to politics and money, MLB, NFL, Olympics, etc.





    IronMagLabs 15% Discount Code: Robert15



    IronMag Research 15% Discount Code: Robert15



  8. #8
    Registered User
    bio-chem's Avatar


    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Utah
    Posts
    9,203
    Rep Points
    347689547

    Quote Originally Posted by Prince View Post
    yeah, you're right because the "war on drugs" has been so successful thus far.

    sorry, but I think our government should focus on busting murderers, rapists, thieves, child molesters, etc. not drug dealers and drug users.

    and the MAIN reason they were after him was for dealing steroids, for some reason this has been of great importance the past 8 years...and it all boils down to politics and money, MLB, NFL, Olympics, etc.
    I love the argument that because the war on drugs is failing we should just give up.

    I have no problem with steroids, i don't think they should be illegal. in sports or otherwise, but if you can't see that this guy is helping to contribute to the bad image of steroids then you need to wake up.

    I'm sure that there is no correlation between drug users/sellers and other crimes like murder and rape. of course you are right.
    Quote Originally Posted by LAM View Post
    Sheep get their news from the media, I get my news from Facebook. That's where the real unbiased news is found. any everyone from IM that is friends with me on FB knows this.

  9. #9
    Senior Member
    ADMINISTRATOR
    Prince's Avatar


    Join Date
    Nov 2000
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Panama
    Posts
    62,957
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    I think he says it quite well:

    "Today, I can reflect on my efforts and see no progress in stopping the widespread use of drugs. I'll even argue that America's drug problem is larger today than it was when Richard Nixon first coined the phrase, "War on Drugs," in 1972.

    America's drug problem is only compounded by the vast amounts of money directed at this ongoing battle. In 2005, more than $12 billion dollars was spent on federal drug enforcement efforts while another $30 billion was spent to incarcerate non-violent drug offenders.

    The result of spending all of those taxpayer's dollars? We now have a huge incarceration tab for non-violent drug offenders and, at most, a 30% interception rate of hard drugs. We are also now plagued with the meth labs that are popping up like poisonous mushrooms across the country.

    While it is clear the War on Drugs has been a failure, it is not enough to simply acknowledge that reality. We need to look for solutions that deal with the drug problem without costly and intrusive government agencies, and instead allow for private industry and organizations to put forward solutions that address the real problems.
    "

    Bob Barr: I Was Wrong About The War On Drugs -- It's A Failure





    IronMagLabs 15% Discount Code: Robert15



    IronMag Research 15% Discount Code: Robert15



  10. #10
    Follow @TheUnzippedFly
    soxmuscle's Avatar


    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    do work son
    Posts
    11,374
    Rep Points
    85268843

    I actually agree with you, Prince.

    Took long enough
    Age: 22 | Height: 5'8" | Weight: 150 lbs | Penis: 12 inches

  11. #11
    Registered User
    bio-chem's Avatar


    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Utah
    Posts
    9,203
    Rep Points
    347689547

    Quote Originally Posted by Prince View Post
    I think he says it quite well:

    "Today, I can reflect on my efforts and see no progress in stopping the widespread use of drugs. I'll even argue that America's drug problem is larger today than it was when Richard Nixon first coined the phrase, "War on Drugs," in 1972.

    America's drug problem is only compounded by the vast amounts of money directed at this ongoing battle. In 2005, more than $12 billion dollars was spent on federal drug enforcement efforts while another $30 billion was spent to incarcerate non-violent drug offenders.

    The result of spending all of those taxpayer's dollars? We now have a huge incarceration tab for non-violent drug offenders and, at most, a 30% interception rate of hard drugs. We are also now plagued with the meth labs that are popping up like poisonous mushrooms across the country.

    While it is clear the War on Drugs has been a failure, it is not enough to simply acknowledge that reality. We need to look for solutions that deal with the drug problem without costly and intrusive government agencies, and instead allow for private industry and organizations to put forward solutions that address the real problems.
    "

    Bob Barr: I Was Wrong About The War On Drugs -- It's A Failure
    compared to the hundreds of billions our beloved congress and president want to spend on a bailout that will bear little fruit i think that 42 billion wasn't so bad.

    this guy is not a non-violent drug offender. he is a violent drug offender. he is not just selling steroids, but is also into selling ecstasy. This guy is scum and should be put away. It's guys like him that make it easy for the government to go after steroids. he is way different than those who are going out and purchasing steroids for personal use in order to reach their body building goals.
    Quote Originally Posted by LAM View Post
    Sheep get their news from the media, I get my news from Facebook. That's where the real unbiased news is found. any everyone from IM that is friends with me on FB knows this.

  12. #12
    Dookie
    largepkg's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    S FLA
    Posts
    3,755
    Rep Points
    11951152

    Wow, Prince you usually make good points but holy shit are you off base here.

    This guy dealt in illegal things other than steroids. Doesn't matter why LE was after him. He then confirms his douche bag status by assaulting and fleeing officers. WTF???

    How you can believe he shouldn't be pursued is beyond me.

    For the record I use AAS and believe that those individuals whom deal in only AAS shouldn't be investigated. Those individuals who deal in other things bring a large amount of attention onto themselves and deserve having bubba rearrange their insides.

  13. #13
    pedal pedal pedal
    ELITE MEMBER
    I Are Baboon's Avatar


    Join Date
    Mar 2001
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    usa
    Posts
    12,754
    Rep Points
    191582765

    Quote Originally Posted by Prince View Post
    sorry, but I think our government should focus on busting murderers, rapists, thieves, child molesters, etc. not drug dealers and drug users.
    LOL....do you know how many of those violent crimes are drug-related? Well, me neither but I do know the percentages are pretty high.

    Rid the country of drugs and the violent crimes will drop.

    People should stick to healthier drugs...like alcohol.

  14. #14
    Senior Member
    ADMINISTRATOR
    Prince's Avatar


    Join Date
    Nov 2000
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Panama
    Posts
    62,957
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by largepkg View Post
    Wow, Prince you usually make good points but holy shit are you off base here.

    This guy dealt in illegal things other than steroids. Doesn't matter why LE was after him. He then confirms his douche bag status by assaulting and fleeing officers. WTF???

    How you can believe he shouldn't be pursued is beyond me.

    For the record I use AAS and believe that those individuals whom deal in only AAS shouldn't be investigated. Those individuals who deal in other things bring a large amount of attention onto themselves and deserve having bubba rearrange their insides.
    No, not really.

    He was under DEA surveillance because they wanted to bust his steroid dealing operation, period, they were watching him for quite some time. they were not after him for being violent or breaking any other laws.

    I don't agree with him running and starting a high speed chase, nor resisting arrest, but he probably figured he was completely fucked and he might as well try and get away and go to Mexico. If you were in that situation you might do the same thing, who knows.





    IronMagLabs 15% Discount Code: Robert15



    IronMag Research 15% Discount Code: Robert15



  15. #15
    Senior Member
    ADMINISTRATOR
    Prince's Avatar


    Join Date
    Nov 2000
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Panama
    Posts
    62,957
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by I Are Baboon View Post
    LOL....do you know how many of those violent crimes are drug-related? Well, me neither but I do know the percentages are pretty high.

    Rid the country of drugs and the violent crimes will drop.

    People should stick to healthier drugs...like alcohol.
    the majority of incarcerated drug offenders are non-violent and did not break any other laws.

    alcohol is not a healthier drug it is a legal drug that the government makes millions of dollars from taxes.





    IronMagLabs 15% Discount Code: Robert15



    IronMag Research 15% Discount Code: Robert15



  16. #16
    pedal pedal pedal
    ELITE MEMBER
    I Are Baboon's Avatar


    Join Date
    Mar 2001
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    usa
    Posts
    12,754
    Rep Points
    191582765

    Quote Originally Posted by Prince View Post
    alcohol is not a healthier drug it is a legal drug that the government makes millions of dollars from taxes.
    Not if you brew your own beer. I pay no tax on the kits I order online.


  17. #17
    Registered User
    bio-chem's Avatar


    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Utah
    Posts
    9,203
    Rep Points
    347689547

    Quote Originally Posted by Prince View Post
    the majority of incarcerated drug offenders are non-violent and did not break any other laws.
    I'd like to see some data backing that claim up.
    Quote Originally Posted by LAM View Post
    Sheep get their news from the media, I get my news from Facebook. That's where the real unbiased news is found. any everyone from IM that is friends with me on FB knows this.

  18. #18
    Senior Member
    ELITE MEMBER


    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    18,563
    Rep Points
    66150743

    Quote Originally Posted by I Are Baboon View Post
    Not if you brew your own beer. I pay no tax on the kits I order online.


    The tassimo rules eh!

  19. #19
    pedal pedal pedal
    ELITE MEMBER
    I Are Baboon's Avatar


    Join Date
    Mar 2001
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    usa
    Posts
    12,754
    Rep Points
    191582765

    Quote Originally Posted by IainDaniel View Post
    The tassimo rules eh!
    It's a Keurig...same thing. I love that machine. 30 seconds for hot coffee! I need to use two servings though to fill my mug.

    The beer is a double IPA in case anyone was wondering. 9.3% abv. It's bottle conditioning now and will be ready to drink in mid-April.

  20. #20
    Senior Member
    ADMINISTRATOR
    Prince's Avatar


    Join Date
    Nov 2000
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Panama
    Posts
    62,957
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by I Are Baboon View Post
    Not if you brew your own beer. I pay no tax on the kits I order online.
    you don't ever drink beer at a restaurant/bar or buy it from a store?





    IronMagLabs 15% Discount Code: Robert15



    IronMag Research 15% Discount Code: Robert15



  21. #21
    pedal pedal pedal
    ELITE MEMBER
    I Are Baboon's Avatar


    Join Date
    Mar 2001
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    usa
    Posts
    12,754
    Rep Points
    191582765

    Quote Originally Posted by Prince View Post
    you don't ever drink beer at a restaurant/bar or buy it from a store?
    Of course I do. If buying beer directly supported terrorism, they'd be well funded due to my beer purchases.

  22. #22
    Senior Member
    ADMINISTRATOR
    Prince's Avatar


    Join Date
    Nov 2000
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Panama
    Posts
    62,957
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by I Are Baboon View Post
    Of course I do. If buying beer directly supported terrorism, they'd be well funded due to my beer purchases.
    it directly supports our corrupt government and politicians and gives them the funding to waste millions of our tax dollars busting steroid dealers.





    IronMagLabs 15% Discount Code: Robert15



    IronMag Research 15% Discount Code: Robert15



  23. #23
    pedal pedal pedal
    ELITE MEMBER
    I Are Baboon's Avatar


    Join Date
    Mar 2001
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    usa
    Posts
    12,754
    Rep Points
    191582765

    Quote Originally Posted by Prince View Post
    it directly supports our corrupt government and politicians and gives them the funding to waste millions of our tax dollars busting steroid dealers.
    Money well spent.

  24. #24
    Senior Member
    ADMINISTRATOR
    Prince's Avatar


    Join Date
    Nov 2000
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Panama
    Posts
    62,957
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by I Are Baboon View Post
    Money well spent.
    Not at all, they did not stop steroid use, it has only increased since the The Anabolic Steroid Control Act of 1990, now it is just a lot more dangerous. Prior to 1990 you could go to a doctor and get a legit Rx for steroids and be monitored, i.e. blood tests, now it is all underground and black market, it is much more dangerous. People order this crap online and get bogus shit, they end up injecting unsterilized oil into their bodies, there is no monitoring or blood tests being done.

    I don't how you could make such an ignorant statement IAB, at least the majority of people here agree that steroids should be legal under a doctors supervision.





    IronMagLabs 15% Discount Code: Robert15



    IronMag Research 15% Discount Code: Robert15



  25. #25
    pedal pedal pedal
    ELITE MEMBER
    I Are Baboon's Avatar


    Join Date
    Mar 2001
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    usa
    Posts
    12,754
    Rep Points
    191582765

    Quote Originally Posted by Prince View Post
    I don't how you could make such an ignorant statement IAB, at least the majority of people here agree that steroids should be legal under a doctors supervision.
    Ehhh...when did I ever say I was against that? Please find the quote. That was an ignorant thing to say on your part.

    My sister has MS and takes prescribed steroids.

  26. #26
    Senior Member
    ADMINISTRATOR
    Prince's Avatar


    Join Date
    Nov 2000
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Panama
    Posts
    62,957
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by I Are Baboon View Post
    Ehhh...when did I ever say I was against that? Please find the quote.

    My sister has MS and takes prescribed steroids.
    I insinuated it based on your post "Money well spent.", unless you were being sarcastic?

    Yes, AAS have many medical uses, more than the average person realizes.

    Pretty soon its not going to matter anyway, with genetic engineering that is already being done on Myostatin, eventually steroid use will be a non-issue.





    IronMagLabs 15% Discount Code: Robert15



    IronMag Research 15% Discount Code: Robert15



  27. #27
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    tampa
    Posts
    17
    Rep Points
    1092589

    it seems like this guy would want to stay low a bit since this big movie came out.

  28. #28
    Registered User
    bio-chem's Avatar


    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Utah
    Posts
    9,203
    Rep Points
    347689547

    Quote Originally Posted by Prince View Post
    it directly supports our corrupt government and politicians and gives them the funding to waste millions of our tax dollars busting steroid dealers.
    I'm pretty sure our government is going to waste money regardless of what taxes they have coming in.

    I just wish you were able to see that this guy is not the noble individual you seem to think all steroid dealers are. this guy is a criminal.
    Quote Originally Posted by LAM View Post
    Sheep get their news from the media, I get my news from Facebook. That's where the real unbiased news is found. any everyone from IM that is friends with me on FB knows this.

  29. #29
    Senior Member
    ADMINISTRATOR
    Prince's Avatar


    Join Date
    Nov 2000
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Panama
    Posts
    62,957
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by bio-chem View Post
    I just wish you were able to see that this guy is not the noble individual you seem to think all steroid dealers are. this guy is a criminal.
    I don't think anything of this guy, never even knew of him before this arrest, I don't care, nor was I ever defending him specifically. I was simply pointing out another example of our government wasting resources on busting steroid dealers, that is all.





    IronMagLabs 15% Discount Code: Robert15



    IronMag Research 15% Discount Code: Robert15



  30. #30
    Senior Member
    ADMINISTRATOR
    Prince's Avatar


    Join Date
    Nov 2000
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Panama
    Posts
    62,957
    Rep Points
    2147483647






    Scott Siegel, an actor from "The Wrestler" was charged for drug dealing and assault charges on Thursday. Prosecutors said investigators had seized 1,500 bottles labeled as anabolic steroids and tens of thousands of dollars in cash during searches of Siegel’s home and that of his parents.

    A steroid-trafficking investigation team had Siegel under surveillance and officers staked out at his parent's home on Wednesday night. The car chase started a few minutes after Siegel spotted the officers unmarked vehicle.





    IronMagLabs 15% Discount Code: Robert15



    IronMag Research 15% Discount Code: Robert15



Similar Threads

  1. "El Brad Pitt" arrested in Mexican drug war
    By Curt James in forum Open Chat
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-17-2011, 09:08 AM
  2. "Pedophiles Guide" author arrested in Colorado
    By Prince in forum Open Chat
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 12-21-2010, 06:07 PM
  3. Actor Charlie Sheen arrested in Colorado
    By Prince in forum Open Chat
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 01-21-2010, 07:22 PM
  4. Two morons arrested for "gangsta Rap" vid
    By Will Brink in forum Open Chat
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 12-07-2009, 01:01 PM
  5. Replies: 12
    Last Post: 02-26-2009, 10:05 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
DISABLED END -->