• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

foods that are both good for workouts and sexdrive?

Dodge

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
googling this gets a variety of contradictary results, and lots of advertisements for certain popular pills :p so i was wondering if anyone here knows of any foods that are great for both? we can never have too much of a sex drive, hey?

EFA's, seafood, shellfish, dark chocolate

Ill tell you, I upped my fish oil intake to 8000 mg a day, and libido went through the roof. Ive also read that it decreases some guys drive. Everyone is different.

hmmm interesting... a while back when i started dropping carbs really low i noticed my sex drive decrease but maybe i just wasn't eating enough period and needed to increase my healthy fats...

hmmm interesting... a while back when i started dropping carbs really low i noticed my sex drive decrease but maybe i just wasn't eating enough period and needed to increase my healthy fats...

Anytime I am on a cut, I notice my sex drive lower.

yeah it's a shitty deal... oh well, I still manage... where in ontario you from Iain?

brantford is about an hour from me to

I'm actually living in Windsor right now but still get back to London for a few days every couple weeks... gf, family and friends are all there...

IML Gear Cream!
flaxseed lowered mine and i was sure it was that, but i always read that it ups it, so i thought mabe i was crazy or the holland and barret brand of flaxseed was messed up... so that confirms it... since flaxseed and fishoil are like basicaly fullof the same oils

I dont really agree here, for me personaly when I am very lean I can fuck great. But when my body fat goes up i find the sex not as good. I dont see how being out of shape can help Ones sex drive??

I dont really agree here, for me personaly when I am very lean I can fuck great. But when my body fat goes up i find the sex not as good. I dont see how being out of shape can help Ones sex drive??

I don't see how bulking equates to 'being out of shape'.

this is interesting topic.i am totaly new in this forum.i hope i enjoy your comunity.

Back