• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Desert Fire

IML Gear Cream!
so you say, sir...I've got gray hairs growing...never you mind where they are growing...
Have I mentioned: never married, no kids? Kinda like to fix that at some point..and women my age...aren't too happy with the thought of having kids...gotta get the younger lady to get hitched too.

I've had a rough week. I don't think I've been this busy since...I dunno...its been a while...ok...this is a different kind of busy.

Its been monsooning here.
I'm considering builing an ark...what's a cubit?

This happened a few nights ago while I was still on mids:

I blew up the fridge the other night.
Leave it to me and semi-OCD to have the need to keep myself occupied???
There I was???
It was Tuesday night. A dark night. A chilly night in Afghanistan.
Having all trouble tickets opened and either resolved or up channeled to a higher level, all emails answered and any other duties that needed my attention fulfilled???I got bored. What to do??? what to do. Let???s ??? RAID THE FRIDGE!
So I did. What I found was??? a mess.
Somebody in their grand wisdom had tried to stuff ice cream into the ???ice box??? part of the fridge. (Imagine square peg into a round hole) It didn???t fit and they left ice cream smeared all over the inch-thick build-up of ice.
So???with nothing more productive computer-wise to do...I took it upon myself
To defrost and clean the fridge???which would be my un-doing.
First: take out all the crap that people had stuck in there over time that would
NEVER get used.
Check
Then,, check expiration???s dates on items and separate as needed:
Expired: trash,
Current: box
Check
Drag said fridge over to the door to let the still warmer air go to work on the ice.
Check
Got bucket of hot water and sloshed it into the fridge to remove gawd knows how many months/years of built up crud.
Check.
OCD level of satisfaction: GOOD
ADD level of annoyance that the ice had not yet melted on MY time-table: HIGH
So???.I got out my handy-dandy multi-tool and proceeded to use the needle nose
Pliers as a chipper and went to work on breaking up the ice???
All was going well until??? I heard a ???pssssssssssssssssssssssss??? followed by a cloud of dissipating vapor. I imagine that would have been the Freon. Not good.
One a positive side, I continued to clean the fridge till it looked like new, drug it back to its original place and plugged it back in. with great hope that it was not in fact, Freon.
Nope. It was the Freon.
I now have to find another fridge to replace the one I broke.
Moral of this story: see something that needs to be cleaned?
LEAVE IT

Have I mentioned: never married, no kids? Kinda like to fix that at some point...

It's not impossible. I was almost 38 when I got married and I was 41 when the kids were born. So it's not out of the question for you. ;)

what's a cubit?

cu·bit (kyōō'bĭt) Pronunciation Key
n. An ancient unit of linear measure, originally equal to the length of the forearm from the tip of the middle finger to the elbow, or about 17 to 22 inches (43 to 56 centimeters).

cu·bit (kyōō'bĭt) Pronunciation Key
n. An ancient unit of linear measure, originally equal to the length of the forearm from the tip of the middle finger to the elbow, or about 17 to 22 inches (43 to 56 centimeters).
nice to see they had an exact science to measure things out...

Hiya Trips! Just an FYI if not too personal: You were 41...may i ask the age of your beautiful wife? I hear that most women 'our age' really don't want to have kids after mid-late 30's...not that 'shopping for a younger model' isnt such a bad thing...
Life is good...relatively speaking. the rains have seemed to have moved on. It SNOWED yesterday!
I had the day off. So I 'pimped' my room. I got some haji rugs put up, moved a couple things around...broke down and got a tv and dvd player for my room...looks almost...'nice'. i have some movie posters ordered enroute as well.
I'm hoping to be featured in 'This Old B-Hut'
:D
We had been SLAMMED at work the past few days...was not able to leave to office to get to the gym. Hopefully today is better.

Last edited:
:teeth::teeth::teeth: I LOVE SUPPLEMENTS!!!!!! :bounce2::bounce2:

""Down With The Sickness"
- Disturbed
Can you feel that?
Ah, shit...
...Looking at my own reflection
When suddenly it changes
Violently it changes (oh no)
There is no turning back now
You've woken up the demon in me

[Chorus:]
Get up, come on get down with the sickness [x3]
Open up your hate, and let it flow into me
Get up, come on get down with the sickness
You mother get up come on get down with the sickness
You fucker get up come on get down with the sickness
Madness is the gift, that has been given to me..."

:teeth::teeth::teeth:
oh...I have just returned from the gym...
Supplements kicking in: BIG TIME!
Muscle memory: remembering...
GAWD, I FORGOT HOW MUCH I LOVE LIFTING WEIGHTS!

:ohyeah::ohyeah::ohyeah:

9 April 09

CHEST:
DB Bench Press:
50*15, 5*75* 5 sets

Bench Press:
5*185* 5 sets

Decline Bench Press:
5*185* 5 sets

** Time
** THAT felt...MUCH better!
** Just said 'fuq it, I'm putting up some weights today.
*** 'k...still have too much energy...evidently, shoulda stayed longer...

awesome!

IML Gear Cream!
There I was...
A) TGIF! WAHOO! A NIGHT ON THE TOWN! YEAH! LIVN IT UP, BABY! (ok...wishful thinking on my part)
B) Prison
I was having a conversation with...ok..lets be real: I was the one mainly doing the talking...he was trying to keep up. As you may recall, my mind...is a storm of ideas and constant activity. Hence, where most of my folly arrives from, as my ADD won't allow me to focus on one particular item for too....ooH! A nickel on the floor! Wait...back to topic.
I was talking..have conversation with...oh yes...there I am.
Was drawing the conclusions of how much this place is like a prison.
** Walls on all sides with concerntina wire
** Guard towers on all corners with armed sentries
** Can't go outside said walls
** I'm roomed up in a hut with 5 other guys. No solid walls and spartan furnishings
---BTW: the F'n new guy....SNORES...we are conspiring to doing something inherently evil to him while he sleeps if he doesn't
do something to turn off the schnoz faucet
** No bathroom in the same building as where I sleep...wait, that's actually worse than prison
** I eat in a cafeteria setting.
** I eat a lot with a plastic spoon. (actually find it easier to use than those worthless plastic forks.
--- And, knowing my luck...I'd probably break off a plastic tine and inadvertantly swallow it and immediately choke on it.
Which...would lead to another story of how I'd have to find a way to dislodge it from my person as quickly as possible. ever
seen a Chris Farley? yeah...that would be..me. So, trying to NOT let THAT scenario occour.
** There are women here...but we are foreboden to touch them.
-- speaking of women...we have this...girl...that has come to 'work' with us. THAT is a whole other story. For background
informational needs; she is black. One afternoon, she came back from the beauty salon having the braids taken out; (I almost
suggested her going back to the beauty salon, as she didn't get any better looking???...but I didn't) She bent over at the
waist and was shaking her hair. Unable to supress my urgent need to have my foot lodged in my mouth, I exclaimed: "LOOK! its
DON KING!" ....everybody ELSE thought it was funny...but! I got the LOOK from her, along with a couple expletive, shall I
say, colorful metaphors.
-- I admit...I'm a sarcastic a-hole...but! I'm a FUNNY sarcastic A-hole. So that makes it ok.
See? A LOT like prison...except I get a fair deal more then 3 dollars a day and don't have to worry about getting shanked...except maybe by that Don King chick...
On my day off Wednesday, I decided to 'pimp my room'. I did a little furniture rearranging, hung some haji rugs on the wall and generally feng shuei'd the place. I'm hoping to be featured in 'Better B-Huts and Gardens.'
I've also got a couple movie posters enroute that I ordered to liven up the walls.
I'll have to get some pics taken. Still could use some plants...

ROFLMFAO Don King!!!

Enjoy your foot.

I hope you enjoyed my energy level post-workout yesterday! more of those to follow!

wow..what a week...I have excuses, but none really valid...am skipping legs and delts to do back today and be back on track.
HAPPY EASTER! (Its already Easter here)

:wave: Happy Easter!

13 April 09

BACK:

SLDL:
135*10, 185*10, 185*10, 185*6, 185*6 (grip) :(

Chin Ups:
BW*5, BW*5, BW*5, BW*3, BW*3, BW*2, BW*2 = 24 :(

BB Rows:
105*10, 105*10, 105*8, 105*8

*** Time, and got in the gym too late in the afternoon...both pull down and machine pull down were taken and couldn't work in. (already had multiple guys working stations)

*** hhmm...not the most inspiring workout...but! I went.

*** have MUCH to get back!

well at least you did something! :thumb:

How large of a gym area do you have? Is it always busy?

well at least you did something! :thumb:

How large of a gym area do you have? Is it always busy?
hey there! Its ok...no curling cage...er...power rack...but by gawd, they have TWO crappy smith machines...

just like any other gym...has high times and low times. I'm just gonna have to adjust to about an hour, I believe.

Ya know...I keep reading about movements...I don't have time for that. So, will keep to one major BP per day with a minor (tris/bis) on certain days as normal.
With my taking less days off, will speed up the rotation days faster.

I may be able to do push/legs/pull with my schedule.

Lets see:
D1) Push (Bench/Decline, Mill Press/Uprights, Dips/Skull Crushers)
D2) Legs (Squats/SLDL)
D3) Pull (Pull Up / BB Rows, CC Curls, Preachers)
D4) off
D5) Push (Inc Bench/Flyes, Mil Press/Laterals, CGBP/Tri Ext)
D6) Legs (Deads/Front Squats)
D7) off
D8) Pull (Chin Ups/DB Rows, Shrugs, EZ bar Curls/DB Curls)
D9) Push (repeat)
.....repeat...

How's that look? I think I can ge tthru those workouts in less than 40 mins

IML Gear Cream!
the cardio he gets when he has to run to the bathroom at 2 am. and the core work he gets while holding the pillow over the head of the dickhead with the snoring problem.:thumb:

the cardio he gets when he has to run to the bathroom at 2 am. and the core work he gets while holding the pillow over the head of the dickhead with the snoring problem.:thumb:
Dude!
You know my regimine! :mooh::wacko:

Hey moomba! We are speaking of the abber dabbers? Yeah....I'll get around to those...
Carsio..still working on dragging said fat arse up at the butt-crack of dawn. Will also be thinking of going to the track after work now that its getting warmer out.
Tis raining this am again.

14 April 09

CHEST:

Bench Press:
135*15, 185*10, 225*3, 225*4, 225*4, 135*10

Inc DB Bench Press:
75*6, 75*6, 75*6

Inc Flye:
2 sets: 25*10

Flyes:
2 sets 25*10

*** Time
*** Was hoping to get bis in.
***Felt pretty good. the 135 on bench felt light and 'flew' up for the 15...the 185 also felt good..was a little disappointed that the 225 reps were under 5...but! I'm BACK in the 200's! YEAH! :ohyeah: Let's just get that BACK to start responding...

Still tyring to be erasonable on food.
usually my food is fairly consisstant:
1) egg white omelete w/ turkey, veggies n little cheese; fruit
2) protein shake. 40g pro, 4g carb, 130 cal if by water...over 200 if add the milk here...plus sugar..
3) lunch...whatever..try n keep starch down
4) protein shake. 40g pro, 4g carb, 130 cal
5) dinner...whatever, same as lunch (starch count)
**just starting to add this b4 bed**
6) protein shake. 40g pro, 4g carb, 130 cal

At least a 1/2 or more gallon of water...have NO idea how Sara can pound 1.5 gal a day...but, its starting to get warmer here...so intake will prolly go up. :wacko:

...no, don't know the cal count, fat count, etc...

Hey Q!
Thanks...am still clawing my way back to what I was able to once do.

How do u mean that I eat better than you? Am curious? Are you basically 'stuck' with what your mom makes? Does she not cook healthy?
What kinds of food are you eating?

I know that they use a lot of stuff here that isn't the greatest...oils, fat, butter...just try and do the best I can...hope you can do the same.

burner, that is a respectable workout, for just getting back into it. shit, you flat bench better than i do. i hate bar bench.

:grumble:

One of my favorite 'hobbies' is watching people...interesting creatures, people...whether at the mall, on the street, or in this case: the gym.
I don't always have 100% proper form when I lift, but am pretty good and strive to get better. I do watch other people to see what they are either doing right, or more entertainingly...what they are doing wrong.
Some...tend to leave me shaking my head thinking: :wtf:are YOU doing???
Others...on occasion, like today...do something that will lead to injury.
I was moving towards a bench to do my flyes.
A troop was attempting to do BO BB Rows. At least he wasn't doing heavy weight. His form was WAY off. I REALLY wanted to ask him how his back was feeling...when, during a set, he stopped in obvious pain and laid down on the bench he was using the bar from. I did look over and ask if was ok. he nodded 'yes'. He was at least smart enough to call it a day, put the weights away and left.
You ever see people in the gym and just REALLY, REALLY want to go up to them and ask: Can I PLEASE give you a little tip on this exercise?
BUT! I learned long ago as most of you...to not bother people and let them do their thing...as long as they are not doing anything inherantly dangerous.

I do still see the normal ones: using too much weight and making BB biceps curl a whole body exercise and the biggie: using fraction ROM reps and think they've accomplished something.
me? I will find these people entertaining and will continue to watch, shake my head, say WTF are you DOING??? and go back to my workout, making sure I keep my form as clean as possible.

Last edited:
burner, that is a respectable workout, for just getting back into it. shit, you flat bench better than i do. i hate bar bench.

:grumble:
Thanks bud!
It was a good one...am tired...I dunno if its just me..but I kinda judge how my workouts are gonna go by how that 1st rep feels.
I knocked out the 135 and the 185 went up...quick! So, I figured I was good for 5 reps on the 225.

WEll, I used to try n follow on the heels of yellowmoomba, stewart and a guy named Double D. (he changed his name and have not seen him in a while)

I'm taking some good supplements right now and think the muscle memory is coming on-line.
if you saw my post a few weeks back of a chest workout I had some time back, I used to do 5 rep sets with 315 on bench...and do a good 10 reps or better @ 225. So...I keep forgetting that I'm a far ways from being there...and to just keep pushing it.

My friend who I get my supplements from suggests to scrap the 5*5 and stick with sets of 10.
I'll compromise and do what I used to do and think I got good success.
1st exercise: do 5*5 while fresh-n-strong
2nd exercise: stay in the 8-12 rep range
3rd exercise: stay in 10-14 range

Should hit all fibers, I'd think? :hmmm:

1st exercise: do 5*5 while fresh-n-strong
2nd exercise: stay in the 8-12 rep range
3rd exercise: stay in 10-14 range

Should hit all fibers, I'd think?

Looks good. You can even bump up the 3rd exercise to higher reps if you are doing pushups, situps, dips,........I'd keep the total number of sets around 12 (depending on how fast you recover).

Back