• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

My most craziest workout

Vikingblood

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I took my first ju jits ju class most brutal workout I have ever done. It doesn't even compare to going to the gym and lifting for 2 hours. Feels like every fiber of your body as been ripped apart. Can't wait for the next class tomorrow. Anyone else taking ju jits ju or something similar?

I used to take kickboxing. The sparring would just wipe me out. Especially when you spar with someone who is a lot better then you and more conditioned. I remember almost puking and fainting many times. Very rewarding though. Good luck with your training.

Judo. When we do Newaza (grappling or groundwork) it can destroy you, especially when you're fighting from a submissive position!
It's inconsistent though as a workout. I got back from class just now and feel fine. Other times I come back and can barely sleep for the sore eccentrically abused muscles!:thumb:

Back