• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Critique my body - (Pics included)

bigbeef2604

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I have been away from lifting for about 2.5 years while I was gone at school. I became flabby and weak - but about 4 months ago I started up again. I have a trip planned for Maui (June 15) so I would like to bulk up and then cut before the trip. I've been bulking for about 2 months now. Should I keep bulking for a while? Should I cut now/soon? What body parts am I lacking in the most? What would be your estimate on my BF%?

Stats
Weight: 220
Height: 5'11"

I do "old timer" wrestling tournaments every couple of weeks for fun (not super competitive). Also my main goal is to look good on the beach in Maui. Sounds dumb maybe, but hey that's what motivates me.

I know my legs need work.. I train them hard and they get stronger, but dont grow as fast as my upper body.

Thanks for any advice you can provide. Also, I know I'm tan - get over it ;)

Relaxed
Relaxed.jpg

SingleBicep.jpg

MMpose.jpg

DoubleBicep.jpg

Abs.jpg

Quads.jpg

Lookin pretty good man! Up the lats and legs a bit more, and I bet you could even start cutting now if you wanted! Bf isnt bad at all,(you could be CUT by june 15th!) ill be excited once I get down where you are!

awesome thanks for the info. What % bf would you guys guess I'm at right now just based off the pics?

Wheres the picture of your back?

11.7% Bf.

I should have put a back picture up.. I rushed taking these this morning.

11.7%? wow you're very precise. I was thinking it was just above 15% but I have no idea so it's good to hear it might be lower.

nah, u look fine. just shave, getta tan. u could diet or up your cardio if want. but i love to eat too much to recommend dieting. Nice traps btw
:thumb:

IML Gear Cream!
and abs!

Yea your pretty fit.

I should have put a back picture up.. I rushed taking these this morning.

11.7%? wow you're very precise. I was thinking it was just above 15% but I have no idea so it's good to hear it might be lower.

I think he was being sarcastic, however I was thinking around 12%

No way you're above 15%. We have similar stats (well, height and weight, age not so much :lol: ) and I'm 16-18%. You are leaner than I am.

Back