• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

best natural PB

Freeman

Bearded Attacker
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Which is the best brand of natural PB? I went to the grocery store today and saw the Smuckers natural brand, but it still had 2grams of sugar! I thought it would have less. Some of the regular crunchy brands had 2-3g. I'm thinking of going to the health food store? what do you think? What amount of sugar should I be looking for? thanks

I get mine at a Nat Food Store. They grind it fresh from unsalted peanuts. This is the nutritional counts on mine.

Serving Size 2 T
Cal: 166
Total Fat: 14
Sat Fat: 2
Sodium: 1.7
Carb: 6
Sugar: 1.2
Fiber: 2
Protein: 6.6

Last edited:
I think the main difference you are goign to notice is in the ingredients. Not the nutritional breakdown of fats/carbs/pro.

Smuckers should be made with just peanuts so it won't have those EVIL hydronated oils in them.

The 2 grams of sugar are in the peanuts. Its not ADDED sugar. Smuckers natty pb is just peanuts and salt.

hmmm...never heard of natty pb like that. Regardless, 2 grams of sugar isn't enough to do anything. Its what...8 calories???

Back