• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Sustanon 350 and Deca 300 help

StephFigs82

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I am 5'8'' and my weight varies from 144 - 150 lbs constantly. I am what you call a hardgainer.. I am very knowledgable with weight training and dieting healthy. And I've been at my best around 158- 162 lbs. I lost weight for modeling witch was a bad decision, and every since I just don't gain like I used to.. Its very frustrating...

A friend of mine, similar in size, insisted I try a cycle. Long story short, I ended up getting Sustanon 350 by Optimus and Deca 300 by stallion. When it comes down to it, Im terrified of needles, so I've had them for 5 months... Now im at the point, where i want to take them.

I don't want to get huge, I don't want to look like I'm on a cycle, i want it to look as natural as possible. Just like to gain 10-15 lbs, maybe 20 of lean dry muscle.

Can any of you guys help me out, with the process??

Do I take one or the other?
Should I stack both?
How much do I take a week, and how many times?

Any help would be greatly appreciated !!

Thanks

Steve

Sorry guys, had to make another page, because I used the wrong email address..

So StephFigs82 and StephanoFigs are both me, but Im ONLY going to use StephanoFigs.

Let me ask you something. Do you think adding 15lbs of lean muscle in 10-12 weeks is going to look natural?

I am 5'8'' and my weight varies from 144 - 150 lbs constantly. I am what you call a hardgainer.. I am very knowledgable with weight training and dieting healthy. And I've been at my best around 158- 162 lbs. I lost weight for modeling witch was a bad decision, and every since I just don't gain like I used to.. Its very frustrating...

A friend of mine, similar in size, insisted I try a cycle. Long story short, I ended up getting Sustanon 350 by Optimus and Deca 300 by stallion. When it comes down to it, Im terrified of needles, so I've had them for 5 months... Now im at the point, where i want to take them.

I don't want to get huge, I don't want to look like I'm on a cycle, i want it to look as natural as possible. Just like to gain 10-15 lbs, maybe 20 of lean dry muscle.

Can any of you guys help me out, with the process??

Do I take one or the other?
Should I stack both?
How much do I take a week, and how many times?

Any help would be greatly appreciated !!

Thanks

Steve

If you were very knomlegable on training and diet you would be much heavier than 140-150 LBS dont be ignorant.

If you dont want to look like you on a cycle then dont take steroids! thasts like saying I want a red car but dont want it to look red, makes no sense.

Sell the drugs and learn how to eat and dont use that hardgainer bullshit as an excuse.

bro first of all, keep that roid rage Kangaroo fucking in Australia ! Try to live in Manhattan, and eat a 3,500 + calorie diet a day routine, not easy, and very expensive. i didnt ask for your opinion, i ask for help on how i should go about taking the cycle!

IML Gear Cream!
Bro, I live and work in Manhattan. Your geography has nothing to do with how many calories you put down. You know that in the city, everything is just a phone call away, 24/7 and you have access to most anything.

Put the weight on naturally and continue to lift. You said you are "very knowledgable with weight training and dieting healthy". If this was the case, you would not weigh a mere 144lbs and considering using AAS. You need to eat and gain weight along with proper training for a while before you hit the juice. Or else you are just wasting your $$. Not bashing ya, it's the truth.

After that, if you still want to....take the juice. I'm not a sust fan at all (because of what sendit said), but this is how I would run it if I only had those two products..

1-12 sust 350-500mg e/w
1-10 decca 300-400mg e/w

HCG and PCT

Don't be a fool and jump into this, wait until you can put down -5-6K calories a day. And no, not at all hard to do in Manhattan. Been doing so for a dozen years bro. One of the nicest things about Manhattan is the variety of food at your fingertips. Yes, a bit expensive...buy your food in the Bronx and bring it with you to work if it's a problem. You don't have to shop at Whole Foods....even though they have the best butcher in town. :)

/V

^^^Victor has proven he knows what he's talking about over and again. Listen to him.

bro first of all, keep that roid rage Kangaroo fucking in Australia ! Try to live in Manhattan, and eat a 3,500 + calorie diet a day routine, not easy, and very expensive. i didnt ask for your opinion, i ask for help on how i should go about taking the cycle!

How do you suppose you will put on mass on a cycle? Breathing in airborne calories?

If you aren't gaining off steroids you won't gain on them. When you're on a cycle you need to eat more than you ever have, and train harder and better than you ever have, else you're not going to take advantage of the immense recovery abilities the gear will give you.

If you're not eating enough to gain weight now, steroids won't help you any, man. They're not magic. The energy to synthesize new muscle tissue has to come from somewhere, and that somewhere is food.

I'm a so called "hardgainer" ie an ectomorph. I weighed 108lbs when i started training and was an inch taller than you. I learned how to lift properly, ate so much i felt sick pretty much every moment i was awake, and got to 195lbs in the space of about 5 years.

If i did it without roids, anybody can do it. Right now at your weight you don't need anabolics, you need food and a squat rack.

How do you suppose you will put on mass on a cycle? Breathing in airborne calories?

If you aren't gaining off steroids you won't gain on them. When you're on a cycle you need to eat more than you ever have, and train harder and better than you ever have, else you're not going to take advantage of the immense recovery abilities the gear will give you.

If you're not eating enough to gain weight now, steroids won't help you any, man. They're not magic. The energy to synthesize new muscle tissue has to come from somewhere, and that somewhere is food.

I'm a so called "hardgainer" ie an ectomorph. I weighed 108lbs when i started training and was an inch taller than you. I learned how to lift properly, ate so much i felt sick pretty much every moment i was awake, and got to 195lbs in the space of about 5 years.

If i did it without roids, anybody can do it. Right now at your weight you don't need anabolics, you need food and a squat rack.

Perfectly said Gaz.

....although were still gona destroy you in 2 weeks time in Cardiff.

Perfectly said Gaz.

....although were still gona destroy you in 2 weeks time in Cardiff.

Bring it on, i'm looking forward to you eating those words :D

More excuses! and you did ask for opinions but your to ignorant to listen to them so do as you please big guy!

The gear won't help without the calories.

So your a hardgainer because you live in manhattan and dont have the disapline to eat enough calories or cant afford to eat enough because you probally dont work! so your looking for easy options. Nobodys going to give you advice on steroids because your nowhere near ready and your not mature enough. Obviously bodybuildings not for you, stick to modelling.

new cycle

yo im a novice (meaning first cycle)doing deca 300 wk susta 250 wk cycle weight 180 at begining, two weeks on and im up to 187 lbs my goal is 205- 210 lbs by end of 10 week cycle, hopefully keep 15 lbs, i gained some weight but noting noticeable on mucle size .im 25 been working out for 6 years currently eating 300 g of protein a day about 4k cal .my question is for u guys is this enough for good muscle size or should i up the dosage to 500 susta 400 deca . and yes i have a pct and i have studied about this for the past month an half.

yo im a novice (meaning first cycle)doing deca 300 wk susta 250 wk cycle weight 180 at begining, two weeks on and im up to 187 lbs my goal is 205- 210 lbs by end of 10 week cycle, hopefully keep 15 lbs, i gained some weight but noting noticeable on mucle size .im 25 been working out for 6 years currently eating 300 g of protein a day about 4k cal .my question is for u guys is this enough for good muscle size or should i up the dosage to 500 susta 400 deca . and yes i have a pct and i have studied about this for the past month an half.

You will be much better off with 500mg sust and 400mg deca. *Always use more test than deca.* I would also up the protein intake 50g+ as well as an additional 1K in calories.

250mg e/w of sust is a waste of $.

/V

hey dudes how long till the super strength i hear juice gives you kicks in cus i just hit week 3 today on a deca susta cycle and i only feel a bit stronger nothing crazy.:thinking:

I'm definetly a "hardgainer." I'm currently running sus 250 and it really helped my appetite. It's easy for me to put down 4k calories a day. Before it was nearly imposible. My body would just reject the food. Alot of these guys are extremely knowledgeable, but they can't relate to what it means to be a hardgainer.

I retract my previous statement...
You're 180 lb and you're a "hardgainer?" nah man, you just weren't eating enough.

hey dudes how long till the super strength i hear juice gives you kicks in cus i just hit week 3 today on a deca susta cycle and i only feel a bit stronger nothing crazy.:thinking:

What are your doses and what is your injection schedule?

um ...susta 500 monday and friday(250 each day )then deca 150 monday and 300 friday for 7 more weeks , basicaly its a cc and half on monday then two cc on friday.today (tuesday)it felt a lil stronger at the gym is like am mutating... awww GET DOWN!!!lol and im at 190lbs with clothes but yeah like he said i could not eat more than 3k my body will kicked me in the face. so im starting to notice a difference.by the way im taking hcg and nova as pct do you guys know about a better pct ?and also ill be doing a cycle a year .from experience what do you guys recomend to take as a second cycle to get bulk and a bit defined?should i use the same gear or try a different one?one more thing after i get off the gear i know strenght and some weight goes down but how long do you guys have kept some gains for , considering continues training and a decent diet.

I'm definetly a "hardgainer." I'm currently running sus 250 and it really helped my appetite. It's easy for me to put down 4k calories a day. Before it was nearly imposible. My body would just reject the food. Alot of these guys are extremely knowledgeable, but they can't relate to what it means to be a hardgainer.

LOL!

um ...susta 500 monday and friday(250 each day )then deca 150 monday and 300 friday for 7 more weeks , basicaly its a cc and half on monday then two cc on friday.today (tuesday)it felt a lil stronger at the gym is like am mutating... awww GET DOWN!!!lol and im at 190lbs with clothes but yeah like he said i could not eat more than 3k my body will kicked me in the face. so im starting to notice a difference.by the way im taking hcg and nova as pct do you guys know about a better pct ?and also ill be doing a cycle a year .from experience what do you guys recomend to take as a second cycle to get bulk and a bit defined?should i use the same gear or try a different one?one more thing after i get off the gear i know strenght and some weight goes down but how long do you guys have kept some gains for , considering continues training and a decent diet.

That's one clusterfuck of a cycle bro. :finger:

/V

Back