• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Terrell Owens signs with Bills

soxmuscle

Follow @TheUnzippedFly
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
...that was fast

I can't believe someone picked him up after his nonsense.

patrick

the guy is a great player but with all the heat he keeps getting i think eventually he is gonna run outta chances just like dennis rodman did in basketball...but yeah i hope he does good and buffalo might actaully have a chance to make the playoffs since 10 years or something like that but yeah hope he does good because i just dont see him getting many more chances

The Bills? Interesting.

T. O.- O. J. ?

1. Tooj
One who is small yet annoying. Occasionally attempts to fix technological problems, thinking that it will get him ass from girls in his general vicinity.
"I drive a Jeep!"
"Shut the fuck up, Tooj."

As a long time Bills fan, I have to say...
I LOVE this move!!!

Yeah, you guy's just made the move of the century.

We'll see you in the Super Bowl next year! :p

IML Gear Cream!
He won't be there long either. Mark my word, he will make trouble for them this year with his "me" attitude.

He won't be there long either. Mark my word, he will make trouble for them this year with his "me" attitude.

You're correct, i mean he only signed with them for 1 year.

Thank god he's off the Cowboys.

doesnt matter if he doesnt play a single game!!!
its the beginning of march and we are talking about the BILLS!
how often does that happen

They were supposed to be decent last year.

Fail.

He's always fine during year one with a new team. It's year two and beyond that he becomes a problem.

doesnt matter if he doesnt play a single game!!!
its the beginning of march and we are talking about the BILLS!
how often does that happen

Last time I remember was the 90's, when the Bills went to and lost 4 straight Super Bowls. :(

That was a damn good team though. ;)

They were supposed to be decent last year.

Fail.

i dont know that they were expected to be decent.
They started off 5-0 and everyone say that as a SURPRISE.
if you look at all the games in which edwards and lynch played in entirety they were right around 500.
with another weapon for Edwards and some heat of Lynch (and jackson) I think that 10 wins is doable.
Also a large amount of media attention before they move to toronto!!:thumb:

if you look at all the games in which edwards and lynch played in entirety they were right around 500.
with another weapon for Edwards and some heat of Lynch (and jackson) I think that 10 wins is doable.

Yeah, i know, that was a personal opinion haha.

And then i was getting exciting because i was more than right for the first few games...then....not so much.

But they are making good progress, i again expect them to do decent this season, though i don't know how the T.O./ Edwards relationship will go.

Goodluck with him, Phillips and Romo couldn't handle him.

They play the Pats and Dolphins twice, Indy, Jax, Tennessee, Carolina, and Atlanta. 10 wins isn't doable.

Back