• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Hi just need some recommendations

Niki777

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hi guys, just signed up for some advice for a beginner

I've got some experience from my brothers who pumped weights for a few years and I've did weights here and there over the years. I've been getting into working out over the last 2 months more seriously

What I need advice on is can anyone recommend me a good home Body Building book and also a good book for losing weight?

Also some recommendations on some supplements, creatines, etc. to get started with...paying a little extra for something that works better doesnt bother me but also please recommend me something that is healthy and safe and doesnt have a lot of side effects...farting isnt included as a side effect in my books. Just to add, I'm naturally big and atm a bit over weight so I dont think I really need proteins? not sure

And what else do I need for a home gym, at the moment I've got (most of these things have been left over from my bro's)
-Bench Press
-Flat Bench
-Ab Bench (not sure of exact name...you lay down on it with your legs higher than your head, about 45 degree angle, secure your legs and do sit ups)
-Curl Bench
-Dumbell Rack
-Mountain Climber Exercise Machine (You stand on it, put your feet on petals and hold handles above head and pump away)
-Boxing Bag
-Floor to Ceiling Ball
-Speed Ball
-Skipping Rope

Should I go for one of those all in one workout equipment things, if so which one in particular based on what equipment I already have?
Do I need a Squat Rack or something similar to work my legs?
Any recommendation on a good Ab Machine?
Any other ideas on what I should get?

Any other advice on anything will be good too

Cheers

welcome. you have a lot of good questions. re post them in the appropriate forums for more feedback :)

Back