• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

I married the Eiffel Tower

weirrrrdd

And they said if we passed gay marriage things like this would happen, oh wait a second. :thinking:

I thought it was a joke at first.
This is beyond pathetic.
For real.

Just no.

ps. i kept fast forwarding hoping she would have sex with an object, just to laugh but she never did. Useless.

I wanna know how they consumate this "marriage"?

I love my guitar, she has a name, Consonance and is my mistress and fingering her makes me feel good but come on a Bridge? A large metal tower? Sounds like they would be too cold and hard to love.....

That is one of the weirdest things ever, and to top it all there are communities for people like that online...

Reminds me of this message board I was reading long time ago, it was a Pokemon forum and the people actually BELIEVED in Pokemon animal creatures in real life. I was insulted for reminding them its just a video game.

Saw this on Howard the other day.

Hilarious.

I thought it was a joke at first.
This is beyond pathetic.
For real.

Just no.

ps. i kept fast forwarding hoping she would have sex with an object, just to laugh but she never did. Useless.

at one point shes hidden by her clothes but she rubbing her cooch on the tower. she says to the camera there's nothing between us i can feel her cold going into me and my heat going into her. at another point a different girl is humping a church banister.

Back