• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community!
    Thanks! 💪

Please be honest...

IML Gear Cream!
:laugh:

You know that whole "homophobia" thing seemingly refers to a dislike of gay people?

If thats true, what do they call an actual fear of gay people? Homophobia?

Because i'd say thats a serious condition, and those people will get themselves lumped in with gay bashers.

But no, never had a sexual encounter with another man. Maybe if i had a clone i would, just for the hell of it.

What would you even call that? Masturbation? Incest?

Im just full of ridiculous questions today.

:laugh:

You know that whole "homophobia" thing seemingly refers to a dislike of gay people?

If thats true, what do they call an actual fear of gay people? Homophobia?

Because i'd say thats a serious condition, and those people will get themselves lumped in with gay bashers.

But no, never had a sexual encounter with another man. Maybe if i had a clone i would, just for the hell of it.

What would you even call that? Masturbation? Incest?

Im just full of ridiculous questions today.

I guess homophobia is not the correct term in what I am trying to say. I do not fear gay people at all, matter of fact by best friend's brother is gay and he's cool, I have no problem with him. I guess it's the actual act that just turns me off.

As far as cloning myself to experience other things; haven't really thought about it. There was this movie though called Brainstorm with Christopher Walken and Natalie Wood (her last movie) that was about a system that made it possible to directly experience computer-generated virtual reality. It was pretty cool for it's time. In the movie, one of the older scientists experienced a threesome as I remember with some young hot chicks and it either caused him or he was close to having a heart attack. I can't remember for sure.

if i had a clone i wouldn't want to eat my pussy or have it eat mine... is that redundant? but i'd, we'd, have threesomes with Vanity and i might, we might, do those things to entertain him. in fact that conversation is what led to my sig quote. :lol:

Last edited:
It's only happened once for me and it could never be matched again so I won't bother to try.

It was one night about a year ago in the Tampa area. I was walking on the beach and the moon was full. I saw a man in the distance drinking a Canadian brew by himself and sat down to chat. After downing a few together we got up to go our separate ways and for some strange reason we looked into each others eyes and then he hugged me. I think my rising member caught him off guard because he looked at me shockingly and said "you too". With that I ran as fast as humanly possible in the opposite direction and have never seen him since.

Iain, remember that night? :daydream:

:D That could become an award winning romance novel.

We just need Manic to make a few calibrations...

...far from it!

My partner and I have been together since 1998...he is an NPC National/USA qualifier, who, for obvious reasons, shall remain nameless.

Thanks for being concerned.

That wouldn't be the guy in your avatar, would it ?:thinking:

It's only happened once for me and it could never be matched again so I won't bother to try.

It was one night about a year ago in the Tampa area. I was walking on the beach and the moon was full. I saw a man in the distance drinking a Canadian brew by himself and sat down to chat. After downing a few together we got up to go our separate ways and for some strange reason we looked into each others eyes and then he hugged me. I think my rising member caught him off guard because he looked at me shockingly and said "you too". With that I ran as fast as humanly possible in the opposite direction and have never seen him since.

Iain, remember that night? :daydream:

:roflmao:

...far from it!

My partner and I have been together since 1998...he is an NPC National/USA qualifier, who, for obvious reasons, shall remain nameless.

Thanks for being concerned.

np :) i'm pretty sure he was kidding but as a straight woman when i was a teen two guys getting it on was a very hot fantasy and nowadays there are tons of slash fanfic sites about that same thing. written by horny little girls, most of these stories are homoerotic encounters between men who are straight in actuality. if they find the idea hot why the hell shouldn't a gay guy? people need to loosen up. i'd way rather watch 2 men than 2 women.

IML Gear Cream!
An old chinese guy touched me once when I was 16 (I had my clothes on). I seriously thought I could never get hard again, for some reason it really fvcked with my head at the time. So, I have to say, to go through a rape must be pretty fcking horrific because just having someone touch me through my clothes at that time in my life really through me for a loop.

Not in the least pleasant and most certainly didn't turn give me the gay. But, I don't give a flying fck if anyone else is gay so I'm not a hater either.

im a hater.

some gay dude once tried to kiss me on the cheek, i pushed him and told him i'll break his fucking teeth. Keep that shit away from me.

Straight pride!

im a hater.

some gay dude once tried to kiss me on the cheek, i pushed him and told him i'll break his fucking teeth. Keep that shit away from me.

Straight pride!

hahaha. I kinda agree with this, I hate when gay people act on instinct. I for one will break his face if any gay guy will attemp that. Other than that I got no problem with gays, but I wouln't kick it with them.

is he checking to see they are wearing cups or what :thinking:

I tore that thing in my crotch during a soccer match and I was bleeding and the trainer put ice on it and wrapped it...is that a gay experience? :confused:
I hope not..

Urethra!! thats what it's called, slipped my mind for a second.

I tore that thing in my crotch during a soccer match and I was bleeding and the trainer put ice on it and wrapped it...is that a gay experience? :confused:
I hope not..

if it made you hard then yes it was a gay experience.

and damn dude. tearing your urethra. my condolences.

IML Gear Cream!
No it made me sick to the stomach, ya it sucks. The best part was when my girlfriend came to the hospital and said

"Wait if it's sick, can I dress it up like a tiny patient and take care of it"...?!

I love her to death, but that deserved a b-slap.

No it made me sick to the stomach, ya it sucks. The best part was when my girlfriend came to the hospital and said

"Wait if it's sick, can I dress it up like a tiny patient and take care of it"...?!

I love her to death, but that deserved a b-slap.

she may have been offering to give the little guy a sponge bath. that could have ended up well for you

fuck that man any thing hurts with that injury man nothing is pleasurable

That's what I'm saying, I'm about ready to die.
Talk about your mood killers. :loser:

Back