• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

I like big butts??

T_man

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I got a big butt for a guy because I used to do sprinting and stuff and I'm really fast. Have never really worked my legs uptil 2 months ago because I've been a while out from all sports with a groin injury and I was wondering is there a way to make my hamstrings bigger and quads by doing squats and deads but keep my ass in check?? it's so embarassing when I wear trousers n it sticks out. Further more I have an arched back so my ass is over-emphasised. It's more shaped than most girls in my school lol.
Could it be because I have hardly worked my lower back and my butt takes most of the load to compensate for my weak lower back when doing compound leg lifts??

yea1t.th.jpg

Me in my XL Calvin Klein boxers

is that a girl's butt or a dude's ?. if a dude, thats a big butt for a dude, if its a girl, then thats a great ass.

is that a girl's butt or a dude's ?. if a dude, thats a big butt for a dude, if its a girl, then thats a great ass.

please lord let this be female

Not much you can do about it, genetics trumps all.

The best thing would be to fix your alleged lordosis, but we'd need pics to see if you actually do have it.

I can only assume this is a joke?

You appear to be wearing cheeky girl's underwear? Or you've pulled your own up well high...

that's obviously not my butt.....

mine's alot bigger

do i have to put a jk this time??

Probably! I didn't want to offend too much!

Now back to the arse :daydream:

I can only assume this is a joke?

You appear to be wearing cheeky girl's underwear? Or you've pulled your own up well high...

I tho so too, thats girl underwear, and the shape of the ass is obviously female.
So who's ass is it then?:D

Not much you can do about it, genetics trumps all.

The best thing would be to fix your alleged lordosis, but we'd need pics to see if you actually do have it.

I actually do have lordosis. I havent been diagnosed by a doctor but my uncle has and my back is just as curved if not more. I cant straighten my back without hunching the top over. Granted It makes my upper back look bigger than it is, it makes my ass stick out embarassingly. The recent posterior chain work has definately caused it to grow too. It hasn't always been this protrusive though.

Could this be what's causing me to have a big ass?? Hell I have stretch marks on them. Many. Any way to not cure it but reduce "symptoms"?

:thinking: Some nice breast implants should take some of the attention away from your butt and make you more proportional.

Girls like a butt on a guy. Trust me. I always feel like my ass is serious for a guy, but get nothing but compliments from any girl who has seen my ass.

i don't get the robocop reference. did he have a nice butt too or something? :thinking:

Wing, all I could make out was push, cush and cabbage, then I turned down the volume. The video was real nice though, I"ll give them that! :)

Girls like a butt on a guy. Trust me. I always feel like my ass is serious for a guy, but get nothing but compliments from any girl who has seen my ass.

Love love LOVE a great ass on a guy. Mmmm... deadlifters...

Back