• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Are mushroom spores legal in the US?

ssia

• Total voters
IML Gear Cream!
I have only had the opportunity to do it twice. I am really wanting to do it again so I am thinking about ordering some spores.

Do you usually grow them? I thought you said before that you can find them where you are.

Because the fields that produce are 80 miles from where I live. I am working 6 days a week, with one day off which is Sunday. I refuse to waste my day off driving to bumfuck nowhere Alabama just to see that they aren't producing that day.

Growing my own insures that I will have them at least once a month, and I can pick them in the same room I trip in.

If I bought four syringes, how much would that produce?

Interesting, i've yet to have that happen.

Does it happen when you first use the drug, or after a long span of time?

i puffed tuff for years.. and never had an issue. however a few years ago, i started getting paranoia. now it happens all the time, so i dont do it anymore, and havent for a long time

Luckily the surfer dudes I know always have a source....

I'm sooooo high lololololololool.

Shit stoned. :clapping:

i puffed tuff for years.. and never had an issue. however a few years ago, i started getting paranoia. now it happens all the time, so i dont do it anymore, and havent for a long time

Im the opposite.
The first time I tripped was on an ass-load of LSD.
That was an extremely painful experience and gave me
anxiety/panic for a long time.

So when i do shrooms, i still get that feeling and its tough, but I just get through it, and the more I do it, the less it bothers me.

Im the opposite.
The first time I tripped was on an ass-load of LSD.
That was an extremely painful experience and gave me
anxiety/panic for a long time.

So when i do shrooms, i still get that feeling and its tough, but I just get through it, and the more I do it, the less it bothers me.
My first time on Psychedelics was acid, a very potent blotter out here called Rainbow, a friend told me to tear the square into four pieces and take one every 5 minutes, I misheard him and thought he said take all four over a five minute spread because I had bought 4 planning to save some if I liked it. I had the best time of my life and even had to deal with cops and at one point got thrown into the back of a pick-up truck with a christmas tree thrown on top, it was laughing at me the whole trip. I really don't get very paranoid no matter how much I take, I guess I just have the right mind for these things. I can get more paranoid without drugs especially on days after I have drank alot the night before....Maybe it's some kind of Paradoxical Syndrome or something but I feel very relaxed and care-free when tripping, I can even function pretty well if I am paying attention......

In fact I have tripped alone in dark rooms several times. One time I listened to White Zombie and Black Sabbath over and over while drawing and writing in the dark........my other friends who had dosed with me but couldn't stand the darkroom went to a club but they kept making someone call the room I was in to check on me. Me and a friend were the only two who were able to sit through the movie Dark City on shrooms, our other friends bailed not even 20 minutes in and went to a bar. Alcohol can be your friend while tripping, if things start getting really weird a cold swig of booze usually snaps you out of it......

IML Gear Cream!
If I bought four syringes, how much would that produce?
Much more than enough. A half syringe will produce more than you could want for yourself. If you know how to innoculate and do it right. PM for more..........I'm a little paranoid right now.

My first time on Psychedelics was acid, a very potent blotter out here called Rainbow, a friend told me to tear the square into four pieces and take one every 5 minutes, I misheard him and thought he said take all four over a five minute spread because I had bought 4 planning to save some if I liked it. I had the best time of my life and even had to deal with cops and at one point got thrown into the back of a pick-up truck with a christmas tree thrown on top, it was laughing at me the whole trip. I really don't get very paranoid no matter how much I take, I guess I just have the right mind for these things. I can get more paranoid without drugs especially on days after I have drank alot the night before....Maybe it's some kind of Paradoxical Syndrome or something but I feel very relaxed and care-free when tripping, I can even function pretty well if I am paying attention......

In fact I have tripped alone in dark rooms several times. One time I listened to White Zombie and Black Sabbath over and over while drawing and writing in the dark........my other friends who had dosed with me but couldn't stand the darkroom went to a club but they kept making someone call the room I was in to check on me. Me and a friend were the only two who were able to sit through the movie Dark City on shrooms, our other friends bailed not even 20 minutes in and went to a bar. Alcohol can be your friend while tripping, if things start getting really weird a cold swig of booze usually snaps you out of it......

Yea to each their own I guess.
See the last time I tripped shrooms, I tried takin down some beer at one point to even out a bit because It was very intense, but it just made me more anxious for some reason.

I have a friend who has tripped a tons of things, even DMT multiple times and he doesnt get afraid at all. But its all good.
I view them as a tool.

Back