• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

supplement for lean mass?

xfile384

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I know it's not the best to take supplements, but is their anything to help build lean mass? I want to gain as little fat as possible. (Obviously) I'm strict on my diet and i react terrible to creatine, it blows me up...Anything to take to help recovery of muscles, or does anyone have a specific protein that's good for your post workout shake?

I take it this supplement as creatine? They all probably do...

What is AAS and where can i get it? I assume a local GNC wouldn't have it...I think i've heard of it though. Anti-something...PBL makes it?

:roflmao:

Sorry, but thats funny.

LOL ^^^ wat he said
u will know AAS as steriods

and ur other question was answered

IML Gear Cream!
It's steriods? Why would anyone even mention that on the forum? That is the last thing i expected to hear...

It's steriods? Why would anyone even mention that on the forum? That is the last thing i expected to hear...

Stupid questions = stupid answer

If your already getting enough protein, and dont want to use AAS, there aint much left bud. I would also bet 100 of your american dollars that your diet and training arnt on point. Ill appologies if they are, but whenever I bulk, I scare myself how quick I grow, the last thing im thinking about is taking MORE supplements.

Your asking about stuff to gain lean mass on a body building forum and didn't expect steroids to be an answer? Wow.

well there are things that will aid in building lean mass that are not hormonal, certainly they cannot compare to steroids, but they do work. perhaps thats what he was looking for?

i would say dianabol is best supplement to look at mate

Well obviously they are way more common than you think!

And I agree, its pretty simple. Diet and training, or shoot it up. Even if you did you'd still need good diet and training to get the most bang for your buck.

Hey Prince, what kind of side affects am I looking at from 1-Andro Rx??? Pro-Hormone? (besides getting bigger)

Hey Prince, what kind of side affects am I looking at from 1-Andro Rx™ Pro-Hormone? (besides getting bigger)

overall side effects are pretty mild, even at 600mg's ed, but you may experience lethargy and low back cramps/pumps...and of course you need to run PCT after your 4-6 week cycle.

I have to say the positive effects far out weigh the negative, unlike the old M1T, (which was not a PH), but also methylated and very toxic, 1-Andro Rx is not toxic.

overall side effects are pretty mild, even at 600mg's ed, but you may experience lethargy and low back cramps/pumps...and of course you need to run PCT after your 4-6 week cycle.

I have to say the positive effects far out weigh the negative, unlike the old M1T, (which was not a PH), but also methylated and very toxic, 1-Andro Rx is not toxic.

Save me a bottle Prince, ill need it in about 700 days time...lol

But seriously, im really interested to see how it would stack up against the reports and journals ive read about m1t. If you have created m1t without the sides, you have one hell of a product on your hands.

Yah I am debating weather to take ::
1-ANDRO Rx as welll..........

Has anyone tried it ...is it REALLLLY like the old M1T ?? Hahah sorry Id kinda rather have opnions other then Prince or PM me....he seems to promote it quite a bit ;p

Do we need to take any kind of liver protection with it or??

Last edited:

Sorry Also what PCT would you recommend?

Back