• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

How do I cut?

IML Gear Cream!
I hear ya, Like I said I'm working on putting weight on. Unfortunately I sperated my Urethra last week and I cant work out much for another month or so.

Any suggestions on what I should do?

It is, but why would you do it?

My guess is it happened sometime after the 200 pushups. ;)

(Buddy took a shot in the groin playing sports)

what I am asking is what reason do you have for doing such an excessive amount of pushups???
I hate to say this, but you really need to browse the stickies. I would be more than willing to help, but you need to do a little homework.

Since no one else has flat said it, I will.

You are way too fucking skinny.
It's gross being that lean, with no real muscle mass.

If you want girls, you need to gain 20lbs of muscle.

p.s. In fact, I think you are dangerously borderline on an eating-disorder.
Please read as much as you can on hear, and take it to heart.
Don't act like an immature teen.

Idk, I like push-ups :D
I don't do a lot of heavy lifting, that would make me gain mass. Instead I do A LOT of simple work outs using body weight, ie. push-ups, pull-ups, leg-lifts to stay toned.

....Ok i want to know how you tear your dam urethra????????

:spaz::mooh:

Precisely what Built said, took a nasty shot to the groin during a soccer match. :(

Thanks Painand, but the fact is for the sports I'm in I am happy with my body weight. Its a hell of a lot easier to move 140lbs through the water with lean muscle than moving 180lbs through the water compunded with moderate muscle + fat I gained along the way. I do appreciate the help though, I changed my diet. Tell me what you think.

Diet:
Breakfast: Non-fat yogurt /w fresh fruit (usually peaches or something) and a Bagel.
Lunch: Boiled chicken (I think around 6oz) /w steamed vegetables.
Dinner: This is where I pack in the protein, Usually 12oz of Tuna on Rye bread and a few slices of cheese.

I take my protein shakes /w breakfast in the morning(mixed with 10ounces of milk 2%) and after I workout in the evening /w 10ounces water.

My new workout:
M-W-F is cardio, I run a 5k then do a few sets of push-ups, pull-ups, and sit-ups until I feel burnt out.
T-Th-Sat Is weight training: Bench press, cleans, Military Press, etc..

On average:
1800 Calories a day(I'm working my way up to about 2,200)
45 grams of fat
250 grams of protein
I think thats all, I haven't been counting carbs, but it's pretty low I'd think.

Any better than the last diet?:thumb:

slather him in honesty. Nice job you prick...now he's going to cower away and get beat up by Built. She'll have him for lunch meat. Well, tomorrow, because today, you cant eat meat (if your Catholic)
Since no one else has flat said it, I will.

You are way too fucking skinny.
It's gross being that lean, with no real muscle mass.

If you want girls, you need to gain 20lbs of muscle.

p.s. In fact, I think you are dangerously borderline on an eating-disorder.
Please read as much as you can on hear, and take it to heart.
Don't act like an immature teen.

I don't do a lot of heavy lifting, that would make me gain mass. Instead I do A LOT of simple work outs using body weight, ie. push-ups, pull-ups, leg-lifts to stay toned.

Precisely what Built said, took a nasty shot to the groin during a soccer match. :(

Thanks Painand, but the fact is for the sports I'm in I am happy with my body weight. Its a hell of a lot easier to move 140lbs through the water with lean muscle than moving 180lbs through the water compunded with moderate muscle + fat I gained along the way. I do appreciate the help though, I changed my diet. Tell me what you think.

Diet:
Breakfast: Non-fat yogurt /w fresh fruit (usually peaches or something) and a Bagel.
Lunch: Boiled chicken (I think around 6oz) /w steamed vegetables.
Dinner: This is where I pack in the protein, Usually 12oz of Tuna on Rye bread and a few slices of cheese.

I take my protein shakes /w breakfast in the morning(mixed with 10ounces of milk 2%) and after I workout in the evening /w 10ounces water.

My new workout:
M-W-F is cardio, I run a 5k then do a few sets of push-ups, pull-ups, and sit-ups until I feel burnt out.
T-Th-Sat Is weight training: Bench press, cleans, Military Press, etc..

On average:
1800 Calories a day(I'm working my way up to about 2,200)
45 grams of fat
250 grams of protein
I think thats all, I haven't been counting carbs, but it's pretty low I'd think.

Any better than the last diet?:thumb:

Buy All-natural Peanut butter.
it's cheap, has good amino's and has Good fats.
This will help you boost cals. Just eat a tablespoon or 2 before bed.

This will boost your fat up, which is on the low side right now.

And juggernaut, I know i sounded like a prick, but when it's a case like this, you have to show tough love.

IML Gear Cream!
I don't do a lot of heavy lifting, that would make me gain mass. :

Who the hell told you that?

Heavy lifting doesn't make you gain mass. That part's food. The lifting just tells the food where to go. If you don't eat at a surplus, you won't get big. You WILL however, look hard and striated - what most people think of as "toned" - and become very strong.

Well I went in and today I'm 152 :D gaining weight!

So you gained 12lbs in a week and aren't working out?

I'm running but I'm not hitting weights. It's clean weight(I Hope) I haven't been eating junk food or anything. My calorie intake is up to 2200 now. But yes, I gained 12lbs..ish. It fluctuates when I wake up in the morning to before I go to bed at night.

if by clean weight you mean muscle .......no no its not , if your not lifting then ur not gainingg 12 lbs of muscle , but still its a start

I still cant do weights for another 3-4 weeks. Damn urethra, just cut it off? O_O

id go to maintaining so u dont add to much fat

Back