IronMag Research Chems

Use Coupon Code SPOOK25 for 25% Discount!

Mutation of cycle

the true playboy

Rep Points

Mutation of cycle

So ive been on

200mg Test E EOD
    75-100 tren A EOD
    clen/otc fat burners

Been on for about 12 weeks, maybe less

Switching to
    100mg test prop ED
    100mg tren ED(will lower if anxiety issues arrise,slight currently)
    50 winny ED
    100mast prop ED

gona do that for abot 8 weeks, startinng HCG also during the mutation. Never used HCG but this has been a long cycle and wana bounce back.

So far I have droped a ton of weight while gained muscle, about 7-8%bf id say, 205 5'8" viens all over legs and arms, just a little fat on lower abs(last to go)

I probably will lay off the masteron till fat around lower abs is totally gone, debated dnp but it kinda freaks me out, hahaha

any comments holla at me
    Quote Originally Posted by Luke8395

But, I've been with girls that had saggy chests and boring butts and they still had no personality. Those girls are usually really bitter. I think they realize they are useless.

Gatekepper
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

No reason to add DNP, IMO.

That's some serious androgenic activity. My anxiety would real bad. Glad it's working well for you, bro.
    Disclaimer: All health, fitness, diet, nutrition, anabolic steroid & supplement information posted here is intended for educational and informational purposes only, and is not intended as a substitute for proper medical advice from a medical doctor. We do not condone the use of anabolic steroids (AAS), all information about AAS is for educational and entertainment purposes only. If you choose to use AAS it's your responsibility to know the laws of the country that you live in. Consult your physician or health care professional before performing any of the exercises, or following any diet, nutrition or supplement advice described on this website.

How to Use HCG

Rep Points

don't do dnp!
    add better some t3andclen for end...maybe halotestin 40mg a day for last 2-3 weeks so you will be hard as rock!

the true playboy

Rep Points

why no dnp? personally id rather use DNP at low doses than t3, long as you stay highdrated on dnp seems to be relativly safe and effective in low doses. T3 on the other hand can become a bitch real fast if you thyroid doesnt bounce back quickly, halo on the other hand isnt something i wana mess with, too harsh(I know DNP is harsh also).

But, I've been with girls that had saggy chests and boring butts and they still had no personality. Those girls are usually really bitter. I think they realize they are useless.

Rep Points

dnp is like atomic bomb...not safe to play with. i know few guys finish in hospitals they use dnp they order over internet.

the true playboy

Rep Points

why did they go to hospital? took to much too fast, didnt drink 2 enough water?

Rep Points

they take 600mg..3 x 200mg caps..but sometimes ugl guys not mixx ok that dnp.
    they drink close to 2-3gal water. and take plenty antioxidants.