• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Mutation of cycle

kicka19

the true playboy
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
So ive been on

200mg Test E EOD
75-100 tren A EOD
clen/otc fat burners

Been on for about 12 weeks, maybe less

Switching to
100mg test prop ED
100mg tren ED(will lower if anxiety issues arrise,slight currently)
50 winny ED
100mast prop ED

gona do that for abot 8 weeks, startinng HCG also during the mutation. Never used HCG but this has been a long cycle and wana bounce back.

So far I have droped a ton of weight while gained muscle, about 7-8%bf id say, 205 5'8" viens all over legs and arms, just a little fat on lower abs(last to go)

I probably will lay off the masteron till fat around lower abs is totally gone, debated dnp but it kinda freaks me out, hahaha

any comments holla at me

No reason to add DNP, IMO.

That's some serious androgenic activity. My anxiety would real bad. Glad it's working well for you, bro.

don't do dnp!
add better some t3andclen for end...maybe halotestin 40mg a day for last 2-3 weeks so you will be hard as rock!

why no dnp? personally id rather use DNP at low doses than t3, long as you stay highdrated on dnp seems to be relativly safe and effective in low doses. T3 on the other hand can become a bitch real fast if you thyroid doesnt bounce back quickly, halo on the other hand isnt something i wana mess with, too harsh(I know DNP is harsh also).

dnp is like atomic bomb...not safe to play with. i know few guys finish in hospitals they use dnp they order over internet.

why did they go to hospital? took to much too fast, didnt drink 2 enough water?

they take 600mg..3 x 200mg caps..but sometimes ugl guys not mixx ok that dnp.
they drink close to 2-3gal water. and take plenty antioxidants.

Back