• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Does anyone else excercise EVERYWHERE?

ArnoldsProtege

VandelayIndustries
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I was just wondering if anyone else has adopted the style of doing everything actively. For awhile now, I have started incorporating little bits of exercise into my daily routine. I never take the elevator, I run up the stairs. If I need to go to the bathroom between class, I jog. I do everything the hard way. Even little things, like if im shooting around in the gym, ill sprint to go grab someone elses ball and throw it back to them, and then run back to my ball, or if we are playing ball hockey and the ball gets shot way out, ill run to go get it.

Does anyone else do this? To my friends I seem like an energizer bunny, just hopping around non stop, running at any opportunity I have and quite frankly, looking silly half the time. Any one else with me?

I never take elevators. That music drives me nuts :wacko:
Besides, if you have to fart the stairs are never crowded.

I did that a lot when I was younger but it really wasn't for the excercise, just that I had a lot of energy to burn.

These days I do similar things and now it is for the added excercise benefits.

I'm even looking forward to pushing a mower in the blazing sun for two hours every week here in about a month or so.

Back