IronMag Research Chems

HDrol/MDrol stack analysis and help needed

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Creator of Chaos

Rep Points

HDrol/MDrol stack analysis and help needed

I'm going to do CEL HDrol & MDrol together, plus taurine for the pumps and end off with a pct of Nolva, 6oxo, etc.

It will look like this:

MDrol; wk1 10,wk 2 20,wk3 20,wk4 30.
    Hdrol; wk5-7 50, 50, 50, wk8 75.

PCT
    wk1: 40mg Nolva, 600 6oxo, 3 fenugreek caps, DHEA 200mg
    wk2: 40mg Nolva, 600 6oxo, 4 fenugreek caps, DHEA 200mg
    wk4: 20mg Nolva, 300 6oxo, 5 fenugreek caps, DHEA 100mg
    wk3: 10mg Nolva, 300 6oxo, 6 fenugreek caps, DHEA 100mg

This is my second PH cycle, I used promagnon/tren a while back and I'm ready to do a new stack.

Am I missing anything here?
    Disclaimer: All health, fitness, diet, nutrition, anabolic steroid & supplement information posted here is intended for educational and informational purposes only, and is not intended as a substitute for proper medical advice from a medical doctor. We do not condone the use of anabolic steroids (AAS), all information about AAS is for educational and entertainment purposes only. If you choose to use AAS it's your responsibility to know the laws of the country that you live in. Consult your physician or health care professional before performing any of the exercises, or following any diet, nutrition or supplement advice described on this website.

Creator of Chaos

Rep Points

a-g guys sells liquinolva-is this the same as the tabs?
    Disclaimer: All health, fitness, diet, nutrition, anabolic steroid & supplement information posted here is intended for educational and informational purposes only, and is not intended as a substitute for proper medical advice from a medical doctor. We do not condone the use of anabolic steroids (AAS), all information about AAS is for educational and entertainment purposes only. If you choose to use AAS it's your responsibility to know the laws of the country that you live in. Consult your physician or health care professional before performing any of the exercises, or following any diet, nutrition or supplement advice described on this website.

Creator of Chaos

Rep Points

16 views and not one reply? Wow.

Gatekepper
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

I think going over 10 mg of the MDrol on this stack is overkill and likely to exacerbate side effects. I'd use the DHEA on cycle.

How to Use HCG

Creator of Chaos

Rep Points

Really? DHEA on cycle? Interesting. Eplain why you'd only use 10mg as opposed to my schedule. I wouldve imagined that the more used, the better gains. Am I wrong in assuming this?

Thanks for the reply.

Creator of Chaos

Rep Points

is the liquinolva the same?

ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

I have ran Mdrol at 30mg for 4 weeks and prefer it that way,however linking Hdrol for an additional 4 weeks could run you into some problems. Thats 8 weeks of a consistant methylated oral steroid.
    The ag liquid Nolva is good and would be dosed same as the pills.

Creator of Chaos

Rep Points

Then is this any better?

MDrol; wk1 10, wk 2-4 20. (run with DHEA 100mg)
    Hdrol; wk5-7 50, 50, 50, wk8 75. (run with DHEA 100mg)

PCT
    wk1: 40mg Nolva, 600 6oxo, 3 fenugreek caps, DHEA 200mg
    wk2: 40mg Nolva, 600 6oxo, 4 fenugreek caps, DHEA 200mg
    wk3: 20mg Nolva, 300 6oxo, 5 fenugreek caps, DHEA 100mg
    wk4: 10mg Nolva, 300 6oxo, 6 fenugreek caps, DHEA 100mg

Gatekepper
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

My bad. I thought you were running the two orals concurrently. I haven't use Mdrol enough to make recommendations on dosing, but I get signifcantly more lethargy at 20mg than 10mg.

DHEA on cycle may help with energy.

How to Use HCG

Creator of Chaos

Rep Points

then I"ll still keep it at the newer schedule. Besides lethargy and i dont play well together.

Creator of Chaos

Rep Points

I have liquiNolva coming in the mail; how the hell do I measure this stuff out for 40, 40, 20, 10???

Founder of GOSB
    SUPER MODERATOR

Rep Points

After 4 wks of mdrol, your body will be begging for pct. I don't like the idea of xtending it 4 more weeks on another methyl. If it was me I would stack it. 10mg md/50mghdrol. If after 2 wks that was good maybe up it to 20/75. Just another opinion though. Good luck in whichever way you decide. Don't forget cycle support!Anabolic Innovations Cycle Support

Founder of GOSB
    SUPER MODERATOR

Rep Points

Get an oral syringe.

Creator of Chaos

Rep Points

I did. My concern is the math conversion. I used to be a damn teacher! Special Ed no less; maybe it rubbed off because I can't figure this shit out.

Creator of Chaos

Rep Points

I've got my bases covered with "homebrewed" cycle support.

Creator of Chaos

Rep Points

I'm also going to preload 2 weeks before with hawthorne berry (1.5g) and milk thistle (1g) to keep everything smooth

Creator of Chaos

Rep Points

the way I'm doing LiquiNolva, is one bottle enough (40, 40, 20, 10)? I figure with the long half life I can skip a day and come out okay. Stuff is expensive. Also, How much do I take (in mL) to get the numbers I require? I'm terrible with the math conversion. I do havea one mL oral syringe.

Creator of Chaos

Rep Points

So I am running 20mg of MDrol. I'm seeing insane results. I honestly cant believe what I am seeing. 9 lbs in over a week. I'm still nervous on the gyno, as nothing has happened yet. I'm considering dropping the HDrol until sometime later after the pct and a moment of recovery (time on/time off). I dont want to risk gyno. Should I go with the HDrol and finish it after the MDrol, or should I cut the cycle to just MDrol and come back later with the HDrol after the time off?

I'm also thinking of running the HDrol with the nolva and 6oxo. Anyone have a problem with this?
    Last edited by juggernaut; 04-07-2009 at 03:13 PM.

Creator of Chaos

Rep Points

by the way, this shit is fucking sick. I'm truly amazed.

Gatekepper
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

No reason to run anything else with the MDrol. Just save the 6-oxo and nolva for pct. Save the H-drol for another cycle.

How to Use HCG

Creator of Chaos

Rep Points

My thoughts are confirmed. Thanks!
    Any ideas for an HDrol stack when I'm ready? I'm thinking Epi and HD

Rep Points

Wondering if you figured out your liquiNolva conversion. I am looking into something like this in the future and would be interested on how you do it. I have the oral syringe at home already.
    If we always do what we've always done, we'll always get what we always got!!

Rep Points

Disregard previous question, after posting I thought I should just search and long behold the answer was revealed. Thanks anyway though, hope everything keeps going as well as you say it is.

Creator of Chaos

Rep Points

The dropper is clearly marked at 1mL. makes it easy right?
    Here's what I am doing:
    Week 1: 2 mLs
    Week 2: 1 mL
    Week 3: 1/2 mL until it is finished + 6 caps of 6oxo
    week 4: 4 caps 6 oxo
    week 5: same
    week 6: 3 caps daily

Time on/off.

Begin new cycle, BUT this time, place the HDrol first!!!

Rep Points

Looks like a great plan, thanks for the help!!

Creator of Chaos

Rep Points

ps, I started my PCT a day before I ended the mdrol. I found out the hard way that the dropper is CLEARLY unmarked. So, I went and bought a 1 mL oral syringe. I started my 2 mL today.

Rep Points

How did everything go? See some good gains?

Creator of Chaos

Rep Points

I saw great gains. 20 lbs. Some of it was fat, but about only 5-7 lbs of fat.

Rep Points

Awesome, great job Your PCT still looking them same?

Creator of Chaos

Rep Points

i am still doing the pct. instead of doing the 6oxo, i did get off cycle assist and nolva plus creatine.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast