• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

So I got me some oats

T_man

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
To put in my pwo shake instead of dextrose/malto

the problem is, it's too clumpy and even after shaking i'm left with alot of "bits" in it. Would it be possible to blend them and then put them in my shaker??
And this begs the question, if I blend them(and so mix them with water), will they stay alright for a couple of hours? And because I put my protein powder and creatine with my oats in my shaker usually dry, would they be affected being in water for around 2-4 hours??

sure you could blend them

The longer you have them in the water, the larger they will get as they absorb water.

Will the nutritional value change?? Will it be just as good as saying mixing it and eating it after only 2 mins when compared with 3 hours? and the same with whey powder and creatine?

I know Whey stays the same in water, I'll make an extra shake in the morning and keep it in the fridge for when I run home at lunch and it seems to be the same. Just shake well before drinking, I wouldn't leave oats in water though, like Iain said they'll absorb water. :thumb:

I wouldn't premix the creatine in any liquids.

They have a creatine powder?! :pissed:
The bastard at the GNC store said they only did pills, I've been having to choke down something that looks like a horse sappository!!
No joke its like |-------------------------| <-- That big!

go to the closest walmart and by a jug of creatine monohydrate

10 times cheaper to

maybe they didnt have any in stock ouiswim.

I live in England so I have no clue what GNC is but i'm guessing it's a store.

my problem is that I lost my protein shaker and so now I have nothing to put my protein and creatine in and mix :(

any home-made solutions?? I'll buy a new one it's just for now I'm going to the gym in about 20-30 mins and I don't want to upset my schedule for the day

a blender

IML Gear Cream!
To put in my pwo shake instead of dextrose/malto

the problem is, it's too clumpy and even after shaking i'm left with alot of "bits" in it. Would it be possible to blend them and then put them in my shaker??
And this begs the question, if I blend them(and so mix them with water), will they stay alright for a couple of hours? And because I put my protein powder and creatine with my oats in my shaker usually dry, would they be affected being in water for around 2-4 hours??

I put my oats in a coffee grinder then add them to my shake. It pretty much turns them into a fine powder.

Back