• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

What should I be doing: losing weight, or gaining weight?

David_C

Soccer Player
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I weigh 128 pounds, 5' 6-7", am 16 years old, and have a body fat percentage somewhere around 13%.

My goal is to have abs without having to flex my stomach. If i flex my stomach, you can see my abs, but since I have an awkwardly fat like stomach, you can't. My legs (mostly the calf area) and my forearms are really skinny and bony like. I am guessing my genes cause most of the fat to go to my stomach.

So my question is: should i build a bunch of muscle up then cut the fat off, or burn some fat then start working out intensly?

P.S.- I am going a lot of this for own personal pleasures and for soccer which I love to play during the season.

Thank You :)

Most definitely bulk up adding muscle then cut. At 16 you should pack on allot of muscle with good nutrition and a training program focusing on compound movements.

start bulking man , 128 , at your height is to damn skinny

read the stickies in the training and the stickies in the diet and nutrition answer as many questions as you can by yourself then start a thread and we will gladly help you fine tune your diet and training

homework for newbies read first

read that first

I would bulk up and incorporate aerobic exercise to burn fat and remain lean and cut

I would bulk up and incorporate aerobic exercise to burn fat and remain lean and cut

Hahahahaha um no.

I just deleted your spam from your sig, by the way.

Bulk to about 150ish (thats what I'm sitting at) not too strong but you get muscle defiition, especially in the abs.

Hahahahaha um no.

I just deleted your spam from your sig, by the way.

What was he spamming? I missed it. Just curious.

Back