IronMag Research Chems

advise 1st cycle

Rep Points

advise 1st cycle

hi guys ( sorry of r my English ) ...i need same advise for my cycle .. i been back to training for 6 month and i think its time for get some mass .i done 8 month last year. so here go

weight: 58 kilos - 9.1 stone -127.9 pound
    Deit: i donno hwo to say!> but i think im eating well.
    Per day: 2L of water , 1 jumpo class of milk .. fish and ricer or beff for launch . 2-3 banana. 5 eggs ( just the white part) and 100g of Oats ,then dinner beff and rice or fish .

cycle .
    week
    1 250MG test E
    2 250MG test E
    3 500mg test E
    4 500mg test E
    5 250MG test E
    6 250MG test E

TBC 1 table of clomid

please give me some advise and !! take a look of my photo !!!

Super Moderator
    SUPER MODERATOR

Rep Points

You don't know anything about your diet, your caloric/protein intake, you are 120+ lbs., I don't think you can say that you are eating right especially since you said you are looking for mass. 250mg of test ew for 6 weeks won't do much for you. You probably won't notice a thing. I personally wouldn't run a bulk cycle for less than 12 weeks.

For real though, get your diet in order and you should have no probs gaining weight. How tall are you? 127.9 lbs. is real light bro....eat and gain weight naturally.

/V

Rep Points

welcome man. you need 500mg testosterone a week and do 8-10 weeks! if you want to build real muscles and not only water gains!

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by aasuser30 View Post
    welcome man. you need 500mg testosterone a week and do 8-10 weeks! if you want to build real muscles and not only water gains!
    like victor said...you need an assload of food and training before hitting the juice

Rep Points

I'm taking Dianabol, and I've seen BIG gains.(Don't pay attention to my avatar its old, I know someone will mention it)
    "I lift because I can.
    I can because I want to.
    I want to because you said I couldn't."

Rep Points

OuiSwim,make new avator

Rep Points

I'd have to take a new picture, and my camera is in FL and im in NC for spring break. :/
    "I lift because I can.
    I can because I want to.

ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Why are you taking dbol at like 110lbs?
    Ron Paul 2012

No gym for home, work out floor with 30, but is it for 20 like 30 lb when you no lift it to be for men, for 30 lbs instead? or half is 10 for 20 pounds?

Rep Points

Nice estimate, at 152 I'm taking it for the hell of it. Gotta learn how my body works myself, don't tell me you've never experimented with AAS?
    "I lift because I can.
    I can because I want to.

ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by OuiSwim View Post
    Nice estimate, at 152 I'm taking it for the hell of it. Gotta learn how my body works myself, don't tell me you've never experimented with AAS?
    No, I haven't. Why would I? I'm not even close to my natural potential. Taking AAS at this point in my lifting career would be a foolish choice.
    Ron Paul 2012

No gym for home, work out floor with 30, but is it for 20 like 30 lb when you no lift it to be for men, for 30 lbs instead? or half is 10 for 20 pounds?

Rep Points

Well then, I'm making the foolish choice. Cheers.
    "I lift because I can.
    I can because I want to.

Swell From Hell

Rep Points

fuckin dummy
    ON A 24/7 BULK....

Dookie

Rep Points

Rep Points

Dude you've only been training 6 months...hold off a little bit.

Shock your muscles. Do different kinds of exercises that you're not used to. That's the problem with the gym, people get too comfortable with their routine. Get out of your routine. Try new things. Have the fattest chick you know jump on your back and squat her. If you've never done squats and deadlifts, do them. It'll spur growth everywhere. If you're used to squats, try lunges. Always think "what can I do differently?".

Try static contraction. I promise you the next day you'll be feeling how sore your arms are - to the point where your bicep won't even relax - you will literally have to push your forearm down and you'll be like "wow, he was right". You'll build more muscle because your body isn't used to that kind of strain.

Have someone you know thats more experienced help push you farther than you can go with your own self discipline, at the gym.

Make home made weight gainer to up your calories (protein powder, milk, grinded oats, chocolate syrup, sugar, little bit of olive oil). Take an empty milk jug, fill it with water, tear off the label and put your name on it. Drink at least half of that gallon a day. Substitute water and milk for everything else you drink.

Don't give up hope man. Stop looking at other people and what they have and the drugs they do. You should be training a lot longer before you get into DBOL of all things. Most of the guys that do Dbol balloon up and end up losing it shortly after because they don't have the discipline that other people have. Dbol is the ultimate cop out drug. The muscle you will gain the hard way will stick with you and when those guys deflate you'll be walking up to them, sizing them up.

SHRUG LIKE YOU MEAN IT

Rep Points

Stupidity lies not in making a mistake, it lies in doing so willingly.

Went Confucius on your ass.
    http://www.getlifting.info

Disclaimer: All health, fitness, diet, nutrition, anabolic steroid & supplement information posted here is intended for educational and informational purposes only, and is not intended as a substitute for proper medical advice from a medical doctor. We do not condone the use of anabolic steroids (AAS), all information about AAS is for educational and entertainment purposes only. If you choose to use AAS it's your responsibility to know the laws of the country that you live in. Consult your physician or health care professional before performing any of the exercises, or following any diet, nutrition or supplement advice described on this website.

Dookie

Rep Points

Rep Points

your making big gains?

i am 19 ...not even close to my natural limit yet in 2.5 months my total has gone up 75 pounds (powerlifting total) my weight is up 10 pounds i have more muscular definition then i did then. because of added size not fat loss. with proper training and diet , look we have tried to give you advise, and help you but your to damn stubborn to listen , thinking you know everything, you tore your damn urethra and then jump on Dbol real smart and at 17 ......ohhh and look another injury
    Life is hard, Train harder My Goals Blog
    go big or go home
    friend " man i am not feeling the gym today" me " all i hear is la la la i am a little bitch"

The Optimistic

Rep Points

Oh good god. Here's the order which you should do (and its already been stated above) before you even DARE to touch any steroids
    1. Diet: eat eat eat (be sure to follow your intake value - caloric, protein/fat/carbs etc.)
    2. Sleeping habits gotta be right
    3. Exercise/rest properly.. organize your routine
    4. If you're at a plateau or wanna bulk up a bit quicker, testosterone.. but this shouldn't even be touched if you aren't strict based on 1-3..
    Everyone else im sure knows all about this if not more, but I'm not taking the time to explain all of it. Go read other threads to learn more. And Ouiswim, I suggest you lay off the shit you're taking and actually do whats proper. Just a word of advice, not like you haven't gotten it already.

Rep Points

thank you Guys for you Advise ....am changing my Diet and i forget to say that i havent been training only for 6 month.... its been longer i done over 6 month on 2007-2008 then i stop for 2-3 month i think then back again... now im on my 6 month nonstop .... thank you so much... about squats and deadlifts ill try now .. i done once i hated the exercises..many thanks

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Dondor View Post
    thank you Guys for you Advise ....am changing my Diet and i forget to say that i havent been training only for 6 month.... its been longer i done over 6 month on 2007-2008 then i stop for 2-3 month i think then back again... now im on my 6 month nonstop .... thank you so much... about squats and deadlifts ill try now .. i done once i hated the exercises..many thanks
    We're all guilty of wanting to look good without a shirt on and we like working the arms and chest because they're easier but doing squats and deadlifts will effect the majority of muscles in your entire body. Besides, you don't want to walk around looking like stretch armstrong lol.

In the mean time, learn as much as you can about anabolic steroids and pro hormones for several months before you actually get into it. Learn which ones are more mild, which ones are stronger. Which ones are for bulking, which ones are best for cutting and so on.

Good luck with your new routine and diet.

Rep Points

You should be used as an example of how stupid some people can be!
    Good luck with your dbol cycle! For best results, stick them up your arse!

SHRUG LIKE YOU MEAN IT

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowcam View Post
    You should be used as an example of how stupid some people can be!
    Good luck with your dbol cycle! For best results, stick them up your arse!
    http://www.getlifting.info

Disclaimer: All health, fitness, diet, nutrition, anabolic steroid & supplement information posted here is intended for educational and informational purposes only, and is not intended as a substitute for proper medical advice from a medical doctor. We do not condone the use of anabolic steroids (AAS), all information about AAS is for educational and entertainment purposes only. If you choose to use AAS it's your responsibility to know the laws of the country that you live in. Consult your physician or health care professional before performing any of the exercises, or following any diet, nutrition or supplement advice described on this website.

Rep Points

I'm taking Dianabol, and I've seen BIG gains.(Don't pay attention to my avatar its old, I know someone will mention it)
    Dondor, DO pay attention to his avatar! If he had a better photo he would replace the other one but he doesnt! that is him after his BIG gains. If you dont eat and train properly and take AAS, you can also will look like OuiSwim the homeless skeleton.