Hey guys.

After my recent Hdrol/1-T cycle, I began to use Pantothenic Acid to help with acne. I also use it as it helps 'release' (if that's the right word) nutrition from food and because it aids in formulating hormones. However, when I was reading about it on wiki, it said it this:

"According to a study published in 1995 by Dr. Lit-Hung Leung,[62] high doses of Vitamin B5 resolved acne and decreased pore size. Dr. Leung also proposes a mechanism, stating that CoA regulates both hormones and fatty-acids, and without sufficient quantities of pantothenic acid, CoA will preferentially produce androgens. This causes fatty acids to build up and be excreted through sebaceous glands, causing acne."

Now I'm not sure if I'm grasping this correctly, but would Pantothenic Acid, although effective in treating acne, be detrimental to someone who is trying to reboot their natural test as such? I assumed the production of natural androgens is a good thing, despite the acne, when your system's recovering from 8 weeks of high-dose H-drol and 4 weeks of 1-T. Anyone have any thoughts on this?

Cheers.