• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Hot Tea, Coffee May Increase Throat Cancer Risk

I just want to point out it's the temperature:

So how hot is too hot for your throat? The scientists classified warm tea at anything below 149 degrees Fahrenheit. Hot tea, anything measured above 156 degrees Fahrenheit, doubled the risk of esophageal cancer. People who frequently had very hot tea, at 158 degrees Fahrenheit or above, had an eight-fold increased risk of esophageal cancer.

I know, I mentioned it in the post :)

do you know how hot 158 F is? I highly doubt you are drinking your tea at that temperature.

i doubt i would be able to drink anything that hot

Anything gives you cancer these days according to mad scientists.
Don't worry about it man haha.

I just want to point out it's the temperature:

Exactly. This is a typical case of the media using outrageous headlines to make people read the article... if they called it "hot liquids over 158 degrees might increase throat cancer risk," who would read it?

Anything gives you cancer these days according to mad scientists.
Don't worry about it man haha.

OK so now is the time for the big awakening: today everything cause cancer!? And why is that? Think about it, we're in one era where everything is fast and about consomation, that's why we all have cancer. Too much chemicals to accelerate the production etc. With fast food and things like that it's not a surprise that there's most cancer. The only think to remember is to try to eat the most natural possible & not to abuse anything and you should end up pretty fine.

Back