• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

1-T TREN -- The Closest Legal Thing to Trenbolone

Primordial

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!

Dear Ironmag Member,

I???m proud to announce the release of 1-T TREN ??? The most powerful muscle building formula we have ever released.

The legal compound we are calling ???TREN??? is actually 19-Norandrosta-4,9-diene-3,17-dione (aka, Estra-4,9-diene-3,17-dione). It is referred to as ???TREN??? because it has a molecular structure very close to the anabolic steroid Trenbolone. It also produces results very similar to Trenbolone. That is, significant gains in lean muscle mass and strength.

Truthfully, we really don???t really need to hype 1-T TREN. If you follow any of the ???legal pro-steroid??? talk around the forums, or watch the news you will see that ???TREN??? is one of the most popular compounds currently available on the legal market.

The popularity of TREN stems from the fact that it???s highly effective, yet very safe. It???s non-methylated, so its non-toxic to the liver, and if used responsibly with PCT, has no long-term side-effects.

Now, before I get too excited and start making crazy hyped up claims, I just want to say one thing???

We are so confident that 1-T TREN will live up to your expectations as a real genuine muscle building pro-steroid; that we are waiving the ???first time purchases??? rule and offering an absolute guarantee for ALL of our customers.

That???s right, if you buy 1-T TREN from Primordial Performance and are not completely happy with the results; we will give you your money back on your 1-T TREN, even if it???s your 1st, 2nd or 20th order.

To learn more about the proper cycling of 1-T TREN, visit this thread.

To learn more about PCT for 1-T TREN visit this thread.

Thank you for supporting your local sponsor!

-Eric Potratz
Primordial Founder & President

Questions?

Phone - 1-800-568-2924
Email - info@primordialperformance.com
Visit - Primordial Performance

Primordial Performance LLC
1292 High St
Eugene, OR 97401

BTW guys, we have decided to officially extend the buy one, get one sale till Friday due to popular demand! (24th)

So get your FREE bottle while you can!

Primordial Performance

-Eric

Would this be too harsh for a person doing thier first cycle??

Would this be too harsh for a person doing thier first cycle??

I wouldn???t say that. If you are just beginning I would start with 3-4 pumps per day.

How much do you weigh?

-Eric

I wouldn???t say that. If you are just beginning I would start with 3-4 pumps per day.

How much do you weigh?

-Eric

I kinda let my self go the past year so,, probably 260

I kinda let my self go the past year so,, probably 260

You would be fine with 5 pumps ED, although since it is your first cycle you could probably make gains with just 4 pumps.

-Eric

Am I reading Muscle & Fitness?

IML Gear Cream!
1TT works as advertised. i seen it myself.

FYI guys??? we have officially discontinued 1-T TREN.

This is your last chance to get a bottle of 1-T TREN. Once you last remaining stock runs out then 1-T TREN is gone forever.

To keep things fair, we are keeping the price of the single bottles of 1-T TREN the same at $79.95 (a months supply).

For those that want to stock up, we are offering a 20% discount on the 1-T TREN 6-Pack and Twin Pack.

If you want to try this product dont hesitate on this... we expect to sell our last bottle of TREN by this weekend.

-Eric

Serious product, guys. Wish I had picked up a few bottles when they had the good promos going. You'll never see a legal topical this anabolic again. I'm sorry to see the FDA doing this... I'd LOVE a couple bottles, but finances are too tight for next two weeks. Anyone interested should grab there's today.

If anyone wants to buy a bottle for their favorite mod, let me know!

Here it is...

There are about a hundred or so 1-T TREN still instock in our warehouse and ready for shipment???. The last few bottles of 1-T TREN to ever be sold???.

-Eric

We now have Tren available in our new Liqua-Vade technology. Tren Liqua-Vade will only be around for a short time. 500 bottles will be produced, then it's gone forever.

Back