• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Report: Video for sale allegedly shows Joe Biden daughter, Ashley, snorting cocaine

min0 lee

Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Here we go, not another brat. :rolleyes:
Report: Video for sale allegedly shows Joe Biden daughter, Ashley, snorting cocaine
DAILY NEWS STAFF
Saturday, March 28th 2009, 8:19 PM

Online reports claim a video showing the vice president's daughter taking cocaine is up for grabs to the highest bidder.
The video, reportedly recorded by a friend of Biden's daughter, Ashley, allegedly shows the 27-year-old social worker snorting three lines of coke with a rolled up dollar bill at a party.
Only a few news organizations have actually seen the footage, which is being offered up for sale at $250,000, according to Radaronline.com. A Washington D.C. lawyer is reportedly brokering any deals regarding its sale.
Vice President Biden has long been a proponent of anti-drug laws, having coined the phrase "Drug Czar" in 1982.

So what! His daughter is living her life and apparently hurting no one.

^ joking?

When a video comes out with Joe Biden himself snorting cocaine, I'll give a shit. But his daughter? WHO FUCKING CARES???

I'm no fan of Biden, but this is the same bullshit they pulled with Palin & her pregnant daughter. It's low. His daughter isn't my VP, so I don't give a shit what she does, and I don't think it reflects badly on him or his diminishes his years fighting for drug laws.

Sarah Palins daughter's boyfriend's myspace page got more press than this. Thats the liberal American media double standard.

Sarah Palins daughter's boyfriend's myspace page got more press than this. Thats the liberal American media double standard.

Neither should even have been reported on.

Wow. A 27 year old woman partaking of an illegal drug. This surely is the news of the century.

It's a homeopathic remedy for headaches, erectile dysfunction and boredom.....whats the big deal? She's decided to go with organic pharmaceuticals.......

IML Gear Cream!
It's a drug that most everyone tries, let the damn woman be.

Then you are out of touch, because cocaine is widely available everywhere.

widely available and one that most everyone tries are two very different things. i think it is you who are out of touch if you really believe that cocaine is a drug that even a large percentage of the population has tried.

Now that I don't believe.
Coke is to the rich what weed is to the middle class and poorer....

You go to a house party walk out on the back porch and college kids are smoking weed, you go to a dinner function of Harvard alumni in Manhattan walk into the wrong room and catch a few people around a mirror with rolled up bills and red noses.....

Back