• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Good idea?

Jacked_Up

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hey guys, although I'm not new to lifting weights, I am new to AAS, so I wanted to run something by all of you, to see if you think what I have chosen will get me the gains I need with minimal side-effects. Also, I have just ordered the products, so I haven't even used them yet. I recently purchased Xtreme Tren XXL, M-Drol and Inhibit-E. I plan on taking about 2 Tren and 1 M-Drol per day during the cycle, and for PCT, I would take Inhibit-E 3 or 4 times per day. What do you think? Good? Bad? Any changes you would suggest as far as dosage frequency or anything? Here's what I am looking to do: I've been thin my whole life (6'2", 150 lbs.) and I would like to weigh between 185-200.

diet and good workout is most important too!

i would work on your diet or you will probably lose anything you gain after you are done with your drugs. read this:

. SIGNIFICANT MATURE MUSCULARITY. Anabolics have poor effect, or transitory effect, on athletes in mediocre condition; in addition, their tendency to boost muscle strength ahead of the strength of supporting tendons and ligaments can lead to debilitating injury in athletes without substantial prior training. Therefore, the athlete should have accumulated a significant amount of mature muscle mass and tendon strength through a dedicated program of resistance training prior to beginning anabolic use. Recognizing that there is substantial individual variability in training efficiency and effects, a minimum of 3 years, perhaps as many as 7, of dedicated weight training is required to achieve this necessary physical foundation, on which anabolics can be used safely and to best effect.

. THOROUGH KNOWLEDGE. Anabolics are not a substitute for proper technique or applied knowledge of the basics of exercise physiology. Therefore, the athlete considering the use of anabolics should have a very thorough and detailed knowledge of lifting technique, dietary practice, recuperative processes, and hormonal and nonhormonal supplementation, and should if possible prepare for the use of anabolics under the guidance of a trusted mentor who has mastered these issues. In particular, the athlete should have an excellent understanding of the uses, effects, and risk profiles of anabolics, and should be thoroughly conversant with the kinds of ancillary agents that minimize side-effects and speed post-cycle recovery. Recognizing that there is substantial individual variability in the pace at which this knowledge is acquired, at least a year of arduous study and reading is necessary to understand anabolics and post-cycle recovery, and at least 4 years of practice is required to establish the requisite knowledge base of lifting technique, recuperation, and diet.

Hey guys, although I'm not new to lifting weights, I am new to AAS, so I wanted to run something by all of you, to see if you think what I have chosen will get me the gains I need with minimal side-effects. Also, I have just ordered the products, so I haven't even used them yet. I recently purchased Xtreme Tren XXL, M-Drol and Inhibit-E. I plan on taking about 2 Tren and 1 M-Drol per day during the cycle, and for PCT, I would take Inhibit-E 3 or 4 times per day. What do you think? Good? Bad? Any changes you would suggest as far as dosage frequency or anything? Here's what I am looking to do: I've been thin my whole life (6'2", 150 lbs.) and I would like to weigh between 185-200.

Whats this thread for? You have already made the foolish dicission to take drugs before you learn how to lift and eat so why bother asking for advice?

you know, I was going to type out a long, well thought out response to this, but then I decided against it.
to put it simply:
READ, LEARN, TRAIN, EAT, THEN EAT AGAIN AND AGAIN...REPEAT.

While doing this, start researching the aforementioned compounds and their side effects. Learn about a real pct plan, learn about support supplements... learn, learn, learn.
Once you do all of this, you may be ready to start considering this step and be capable of putting together a cycle that will do more than just fuck you up for no gains.

you know, I was going to type out a long, well thought out response to this, but then I decided against it.
to put it simply:
READ, LEARN, TRAIN, EAT, THEN EAT AGAIN AND AGAIN...REPEAT.

While doing this, start researching the aforementioned compounds and their side effects. Learn about a real pct plan, learn about support supplements... learn, learn, learn.
Once you do all of this, you may be ready to start considering this step and be capable of putting together a cycle that will do more than just fuck you up for no gains.

Too late! hes already got his drugs!

Back